CHAPTER 37

Alexies POV

I keep staring at her face habang inaayos ang mga takas n'yang buhok na humaharang sa kanyang mga mukha. Nakahiga s'ya sa tabi ko habang ang ulo n'ya ay nakapatong sa braso ko, ang isang kamay naman n'ya ay nakayakap sakin. I look at her eyes and you can see that she cried a lot.

"I'm sorry" I kiss her forehead. She just wants to be loved, not to be like this.

Flashback...

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" I say at agad ko naman s'yang niyakap ng makita ko s'yang umiiyak.

"Sapphire" with that call, halos nawala ang lahat na dinadala ko. Agad n'ya akong niyakap at agad siniksik ang ulo n'ya sa may bandang leeg ko, I rub her back and didn't break our hugs.

"I love you, I really do. I'm so sorry" I kiss her head and keep rubbing her back.

"Why is he always with you? He knows that you're pregnant?" I ask, I don't know if it's the right time to ask her.

"My Dad keeps pushing me with him, he didn't know and I wouldn't let him know" she says while sobbing.

"Why don't you tell your father about what happened?" I ask.

"Wala naman s'yang pake, mas paniniwalaan n'ya pa yun" she says and I cupped her face.

"Takot na takot ako" halos nanginginig ang mga salitang kaniyang binibigkas.

"Crystal" I cupped her face para mapunta ang focus n'ya saakin, mukha s'yang balisa at halatang takot na takot.

"He put something on my d-drink, I don't know what happened I feel unconscious that night" agad kong pinunasan ang mga luha n'ya, she's traumatized.

"I just w-woke up n-naked, beside him" she says and I quickly hug her, she's shaking.

"There's a camera, there's a video. I saw the video" I clenched my teeth, and keep calming myself. I want to kill that bitch.

"Alexies, please believe in me" I look at her and she cried a lot.

"Please believe in me, I'm telling the truth" I bit my lower lips. Naawa ako sa kanya, hindi n'ya deserve lahat ng ito.

Kung kanina ay lasing ako, ngayon ay nawala ang kalasingan ko. Lahat ng galit at inis ko sa kanya ay nawala at napalitan ito ng awa.

"I won't let him touch you again" I say and I kiss her. I widened my eyes when I feel she response, hindi ko alam kung bakit ko nalang s'yang biglang hinalikan.

"I feel safe with your lips" she says and kisses me again.

I started lying to her on the bed without breaking our kisses, I miss her lips so bad. She slowly bites my lower lip.

"I want you" she says and I stare at her.

"I want you more" I whisper and she pushed me then she goes on my top.

"Let me forget all the worst things that night" she says and I nodded, she cupped my face and kiss my lips passionately.

I slowly trailed her curves while responding to her kisses. My hands go inside her shirt, she didn't wear a bra tonight.

"Alexies" she calls me and I look at her.

"Can you be my bottom?" She says and I bit my inner cheeks. I'm scared, I think it will hurt me.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I won't force you-" I cut her words.

"I'll be your bottom" I say and she lightly shows her smile.