CHAPTER 26

Alexies POV

Already 3 days since with did it in my room. All my pain and anger are being eased by her kisses easily. Ang rupok ko naman.

Sobrang dami ng tao ngayon dahil finals na for billiards. Isa nalang ang kalaban ko, kung matapos ko sya ay magiging winner ako. Ang alam ko ay naghirapan din ang mga players dito sa kalaban ko na Architecture Student. Mabait sya halos mukha syang model dahil sa tangkad, sexy, maganda, kahit light make-up lang ang gamit nya ay makikita mo ang kagandahan nya.

I look around and I saw my friends holding balloon letters that shows my name.

"FIGHTING ALEXIES! I LOVE YOU- WE LOVE YOU" narinig kong sigaw ni Ali mula sa may parteng likod malapit kina Kelly.

"GO ALEXIES! MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA!" sigaw ni Marco and I shake my head. Kahit maingay ang buong hall ay boses nya ang pinaka-malakas.

"ALEXIES IBIBIGAY KO SAYO ANG ROSAS KO PAG NAPANALO MO YAN!" lokong sigaw ni Xia, halos mailing nalang ako sa sinabi nya.

Nakakahiya.

"GO ALEXIES MY HONEYBUNCH, SUGAR PLUM, PUMPKIN, MY SWEETIE PIE. PAKISS MGA SAMPU!" hiyaw ni Zara habang winawagayway yung tarpaulin na may mukha ko at background na langit tsaka dove sa likod.

"IPANALO MO YAN! NAKASALALAY SAYO YUNG PUSTA KONG 1K! AYUSIN MO BAKLA!" banta ni Kelly ay halos matawa yung katabi ko.

"Your friends are funny," she says and I scratch my nape.

"Sorry," I say and she shakes her head.

"I like it, I wish I have friends like that" she looks at my friends who are holding the balloon, tarpaulin, and banner.

"Don't you have friends?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"I don't trust people" she says while looking somewhere and I furrowed my brows. Sinundan ko ang tingin nya at pansin ko na nakatingin sya sa may part na kung saan nandun ang mga kaibigan ko.

"Why?" I asked, maybe something is happening.

"I have a friend that I treated as a sister but she betrayed me, she exposed every secret that I have even my flaws. I'm afraid to trust people" she says and I patted her head.

"You can be friends with me, with us" I smile and she smiled at me.

"I'll try, you're close with Ali?" She asked and I nodded.

"How do you know her name?" I asked and she pressed her lips together.

"She's the Student Council President of the C.E. Course, she's always in the top and always won at the competition. People know her, even me I know her so much" she emphasized the last word, hindi ko naman pinansin yun and I nodded.

"Does she have many friends in your class?" She asked and I knitted my brows. Is she interviewing me?

"She told me that she's a victim of bullying, she's alone when I transfer here. She's kind, and intelligent but can't understand some dirty jokes" I heard her chuckle.

"How about your other friends?" How did you know them?" She asked. She's interviewing me, hindi pa naman simula ng laro may ilang minutes pa.

"I met Kelly at the Garden she helped me to my math subs, while Xia, Zara, and Marco are my childhood friends," I say and she nodded.

"Why did you transfer here?" I like talking to her, she have many questions kaya hindi kami nauubusan ng topic.

"Uhm- I ghosted some students at my previous school-" she cuts my words.