CHAPTER 22

Alexies POV

Habang nasa music room kami ay busy lahat ng tao rito at nasa kani-kanilang partner. Naisip kasi ni sir na by partner ang gagawin parang duet pero depende saamin kung ano ang balak namin gawin, as long as may ma-present kami sa kanya. I'm with Abi right now and she's asking me to teach her about the guitar.

"What is it again?" She asked, I go to her back and started guiding her fingers.

"This is A" I say and put her three fingers at the strings on the second fret.

"Strum" I say and she obeys it.

"Diinan mo" I command and gently pushed her fingers para maganda yung tunog.

"It hurts" she chuckles and I remove her fingers on the strings, bakat.

"Sa una lang yan" I say, kanina ko pa kasi sya tinuturuan dito at medyo nagagawa naman nya pero kailangan pa rin ng guide kaya lagi akong nasa likod nya, ramdam ko yung pagdikit ng likod nya sa katawan ko, yung perfume nya na sobrang sweet.

"Try the G" I say and she started forming her fingers and strum.

"Then Bm" I say, I put my chin on her shoulder and started putting my finger at the all strings on the first fret para madalian sya.

"Follow by C" I say and I put one finger on the designated string.

"Last D" I say and she strums it.

"Sabay sabay" I say and she started strumming.

"Wag kang maniwala dyan" I sing and she chuckles.

"Same chords, wait for the word 'Mahal' before changing the chord into Bm" I say and she nodded then started strumming.

"Di ka n'ya mahal talaga" nasundan naman nya yung sinabi ko and she looks proud on what she did.

We stayed in that position and she's slowly learning all the chords. I'm getting addicted to her sweet scent, masyadong matamis baka gawin ko syang lollipop-charot.

"Sir!" Tawag naman ni Abi sa kanya.

"Yes?" He asked and I still leaned my chin on her shoulder.

"Can we perform tomorrow?" She asked at tumingin naman si sir sa relo nya, mauubusan kasi kami ng time pag nag perform lahat ng by partners.

"Yeah, just practice until it's our time" he says.

"What should we sing?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"I'll just play guitar and you'll gonna sing" I chuckle and she pouted.

Cute.

"Line without a hook?" She asked, I don't know how to play that.

"Sure, I'll practice" I say, madali naman akong makakabisado ng mga chords kaso baka puyat nga lang.

I started teaching her again, medyo nahihirapan sya when it comes to slide kaya naman I guide her fingers to slide and to strum. Naka ilang ulit kami dahil hindi sumasabay yung pag strum nya.

"Alcantara!" I heard a yelled from the door and I saw a beautiful woman wearing fitted jeans and a chiffon blouse while wearing heels.

"Ma'am?" Agad naman akong umalis sa likod ni Abi na kanyang ikinataka.

"What are you doing here?" Tanong ni sir sa kanya pero hindi naman ito pinansin.

"At my office, now!" She commanded, hindi ko alam kung anong problema nya at bakit sya galit na galit.

"Now!" She yelled again at agad naman akong bumaba sa stage.

"Lagot" Kelly mumble and I rolled my eyes.