CHAPTER 5

Alexies POV

I'm just playing my food here while being dumbfounded. I can't imagine that she's freaking in my dream. We're almost in the exciting part but my mom woke me up.

"Alex" I look at her while she's pointing at my food.

"Kumain ka" she says and I nodded, I quickly eat my breakfast.

"Do you have a plan this weekend?" Mom asks, Dad is not here, he took overtime his work.

"Depende po, if my friends want to hang out," I say while eating.

"We're having a family dinner, your dad misses you," she says and I smile.

"I'll try-" she cuts my word.

"You're going to join our family dinner," she says and I raised my hands na nagsisilbing pagsuko.

"Eat now, I'll drive you," she says and I nodded. I look at my watch and it's too early. I decided to go to my mom's clinic, she needs to consult her patient there. She told me that it was just a check-up.

Mabilis naman akong pumasok sa kotse dahil hindi ko napansin ang oras at late na ako para sa first subject ko.

"Mom!" I yelled and I look at my watch again. Patay!

"Let's go, honey," she says and started driving.

"Ako na mag papaliwanag sa Prof. mo" she says and I nodded. I feel relieved, Ms. Lavigne might be the scary Prof. but my mom is scarier than her.

We reach the school and the guard open the gate. There's a parking lot inside and outside the school.

"Let's go honey" inangkla naman ni Mom ang kamay nya sa braso ko.

Some students are looking at us and started gossiping. My mom still wearing her lab coat. They might think that we're together, well my mom still looks young, she's in her 40s. I'm 20 and she's 40, batang ina pala sya dati. I got my eyebrows and eye color from her.

"Knock" she commanded.

"Mom, ikaw na" sabi ko and she raised her eyebrows.

"Alexies inuutusan mo ba ako?" She ask and I pouted. She put her hands on the pocket of her coat.

"Alcantara, late again!" I widened my eyes when I saw Ms. Lavigne who opened the door.

"M-Miss" I gulp and halos masama naman ang tingin nito sa akin at agad binaba ang tingin sa braso ko.

"You're early for your second subject, I want to talk to your parents tomorrow" she glared at me.

"Miss?" My mom talked.

"You are?" Ms. Lavigne ask at pinisil ko naman yung kamay ni Mom.

"Her mother" sabi nya at biglang nag bago ang ekspresyon sa mukha ni Ms. Lavigne.

"Ma'am" bigla namang kumalma ang boses nya. Yung kaninang dragon ay naging isang maamong tupa.

"I'm so sorry, my daughter didn't recognize the time. I offer my daughter to drive her here pero hindi ko din akalain na tatagal pala yung check up" paliwanag naman ni Mom, she just nodded.

"It's fine Mrs. Alcantara" sabi naman nito, kung ako siguro nag paliwanag for sure bubugahan niya ako ng apoy.

"Can I have a request?" Sabi naman ni Mom. Ang tibay.

"What is it, Mrs. Alcantara?" Ms. Lavigne asks.

"Can you tell me if Alexies will do something stupid here?" I facepalm and sighed.