CHAPTER 36

Alexies POV

It's Saturday, my Mom's birthday. I wake up early to help them to prepare. Naalala ko nandito pala ang dalawng pinsan ko, hindi ko sila masyadong napapansin dahil lagi silang nasa work or minsan lagi kong kasama sa club ang mga kaibigan ko.

"Good morning" bati ko kay Mommy and kiss her cheeks.

"How are you?" She asks and I thumb up.

"Happy birthday my pretty lady" I say and she smiles.

"Anong kailangan?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Prepare yourself, your Auntie will go here" she says and I nodded.

"How about Lola?" I ask.

"Hindi sumama" she says and I pouted. I miss her already.

"Mom" I look at her while I'm eating the hotdog.

"Where's Cheska and Chris?" I ask.

"Sumama kay Daddy mo para bumili ng gagamitin mamaya. Ikaw wala ka bang pupuntahan ngayon?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Can I invite my friends?" I ask and she nodded.

"Oo naman" she says and I smile.

"Can I invite Crystal?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Is it okay with you?" Seryosong tanong n'ya and I nodded. It's been a week na rin pala noong nawalan s'ya ng malay, as usual lagi s'yang sinusundo nung Carlo.

"Why are you still being good to her?" She asks.

"I promised" maikling tugon ko.

"I promised that I will make her feel that she's part of our family. I don't want to dump her like what her family did" I say and my mom smiles.

"I don't care if I get hurt, I want her to feel the happiness that she wanted to feel. I'll sacrifice my happiness for her happiness" I say and my mom wiped my cheeks.

"Don't cry" she hugs me.

"Honey, don't normalize it. I don't want to see you being hurt" she says and I nodded.

"Ay, ano ganap?" I look at my cousins and I rolled my eyes.

"Wala" I say.

"About na naman ba ito sa teacher mo?" Cheska asks. They know about my problem, sometimes they're my rant buddies.

"Wag kang umiyak, sasabunutan ko yun" she says and I glared at her.

"Manahimik ka nga" I say and she rolled her eyes.

Taray.

I texted my friends to go here to our house, but they say na sunduin ko sila. Ginawa pa akong driver ng mga bakla. My Tita's and Tito's is already here, while my mom's relatives are in the other country kaya thru video call nalang.

"Where are you going?" Mom asks, they are cooking.

"Sunduin kolang po friends ko" I say, yung mga cousin ko naman ay nasa may sala, they're watching cartoons.

"Sama ako" sabi ni Chris.

"D'yan ka na" I rolled my eyes.

"Pupunta si Kelly?" he asks and I raised my left eyebrow.

"Bakit?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Wala, di ka gusto nun. Si Marco pwede pa" I say and he glared at me. Sabi na may gusto ito kay Kelly, tuwing andito kasi sila ay laging nakasunod kay Kelly pag wala naman ay puro tanong ito saakin kung kailan pupunta, hindi n'ya alam binabakudan na ni Mrs. Dizon yun.