Chapter 41

Alexies POV

I opened my eyes when I feel someone staring at me. It's Crystal, she's smiling at me.

"Good Morning!" Masiglang bati n'ya and she hugs me. Tila ako'y naguguluhan. What's wrong with her?

"Why?" I asks.

"I want to make bawi sayo" she pouted.

"Why?" I ask and I fixed her hair.

"Because I promised you na we're going to watch and hindi naman natuloy" she says and I kissed her forehead.

"It's okay" I smiled at her.

"Just wait here" she says and she go outside my room.

"Here!" Masiglang sabi nya habang hawak ang bed tray na pinaglalagyan ng pagkain.

"So, para sa peace offering I make breakfast for you" she says and I look at the pancake.

"You want some?" I ask and she nodded. Hindi pa s'ya kumakain.

Habang kumakain kami ay bigla nalang s'yang nag salita, kaya rin natigil ako sa pagsubo sa kanya ng pagkain.

"Don't be mad at me" she looks at me.

"Why? I'm not" I say and she pouted. She's so cute.

"When I told you that I'm Angel yesterday, I'm not with her" she bit her lower lip.

"I'm with Carlo that day" I sighed.

"Please before you get mad, let me explain" she says and I nod.

"Angel texted me yesterday that she wants to meet me, when I'm on my way to meet her she texted me again. It's her husband, and her husband uses her phone to text me" she says and I look at her.

"Then, Angel told me that Carlo asked her husband" she says.

"So I thought si Angel yung makakasama ko, but si Carlo yung dumating" she continues.

"He says, he wanted to talk to me" she says and stare at me.

"Why did you lie?" I ask her and she sighed.

"You'll get mad" she says.

"Still it's not a valid reason to lie, and why would I get mad, we're not even dating" I say. I need to face it, that's the truth.

"Alex" she calls me.

"You're done? I'll put it in the sink" I say and she didn't give me any response.

I walk outside holding the plates and washed it.

"I'm still upset" I pouted while washing the dishes.

"Sorry" I feel her body at my back and she wrap her hands around me.

"I'll make it up to you, please don't be mad baby" I heard she says and I feel her head leaning at my back.

"Palibhasa alam mo kung paano ako kukunin" I says and she chuckles.

"You're my baby" she says.

After I washed the dishes, she's still hugging me from the back.

"Okay, miss clingy. Why are you like that?" I ask and stare at her.

"What?" She ask and act like innocent.

"Why are you so clingy, as far as I know you're the scary person that I've ever met" I say and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You find me scary?" She asks and I nod. Kahit clingy s'ya nakakatakot pa rin.