4 | the perfect gifts

That rush of joy and warmth my whole body feels when seeing the look on someone you love's face when they open a gift from you, the excitement, the waiting, the dedication, love, thoughts, everything inside an item, wrapped in paper

That rush of joy and warmth my whole body feels when seeing the look on someone you love's face when they open a gift from you, the excitement, the waiting, the dedication, love, thoughts, everything inside an item, wrapped in paper... that makes me smile.

We always take one person's gifts first, Xavier already gave out his presents, giving me a dior lip kit which I know his mom helped him pick out. It was really sweet and such a gorgeous product.

Now it was my turn to give, Xavier opened his first which showed him a new pair of jordans I knew he wanted. God I love having people open my gifts. I am now watching Ophelia unwrap my gift to her and I can barely keep my excitement inside.

"Oh my god, you did not" Ophelia screams as she sees what's in the bok.

"Of course I did" I squeal watching as she picks up the custom made diamond tiara for her spring ballet show where she's the lead and is playing a princess. "I want you to be the most gorgeous princess in the world"

Ophelia reaches out for me and wraps her arms around me, kissing my cheek while she hugs me tight.

"Thank you, thank you" she beams out of joy before sitting down once again, next to Xavier.

Xavier takes the tiara out of her hands and turns towards her.

"Princess" he places the tiara on top of her silk blonde hair, making her look straight out of a disney movie. "Wow" Xavier gapes while me and Miles nod our heads in agreement.

"It's so beautiful on you!" I gush, extremely happy over my choice of gift.

"Now it's my turn, where's my gift Blanchet?" Miles squeezes me with his arm that's hanging around my shoulder.

"Alright alright let's see... oh, here it is" I pick up the envelope, handing it over to the blonde boy by my side.

Nervous, I watch him open the white envelope. I look over to Xavier and Ophelia who give me resseuring smiles since they know what I got for him.

"What's this?" he asks, taking out three pieces of paper from the envelope. "Tickets?"

"I know you said he doesn't have time but, I got you a plane ticket to London as well as two tickets for a soccer game to take your brother too and you can go see your mom and stay with them" I tell him.

Miles is quiet, he's staring down at the tickets in his hands. I nervously look over at my other friends, scared that he hates my gift.

"You told me his favorite team was Arsenal, right? Well now you can take your brother to one of their games-" two arms come crashing around my body, holding me close to the warmth of his body.

Surprised by the sudden act, I slowly let myself hug him back.

"Thank you" he whispers "so fucking much" and I squeeze him a bit tighter.