13 | punch mean boys in the face

"Sorry, I had to take her to kindergarten", Miles says

"Sorry, I had to take her to kindergarten", Miles says. I get seated on the passenger seat, looking over my shoulder to see his baby sister Dina in her chair.

"No worries", I tell him. Smiling at Dina who waves at me "Hi cutie"

"Hi Diana" she grins with her two tiny blonde pigtails. "I had homework for today" she tells me and I gasp with as much shock in my voice as I can.

"You did? Your first homework, that's so exciting" she nods her head eagerly and I can't help but keep smiling.

"Yep!" She popped the 'P' "I had to bring my favorite stuffy so I got my elephant" Miles is quietly laughing to himself at her excitement so I give him a small flick with my fingers on his arm.

"Ouch" he whines and Dina laughs uncontrollably.

"Don't be mean" I tell him and he gives me a cheeky grin.

During the rest of the ride, me and Dina keep talking, well she does most of the talking and I'm a great listener.

We arrive at Dina's school and Miles is quick to get out of the car, open my door before he gets his sister out of her chair.

Dina takes my hand in her left and Miles's hand in her right. She takes us with her to the drop off with a huge smile on her face.

Miles takes her to the door and kneels down right before her and I can only watch how he takes care of his little sister.

"And what did I say about boys being mean to you?" He points a finger at her and she grabs it, kissing the tip of it.

"I punch them in the face" she cheers and i nearly burst out laughing.

"Heck yeah!" Miles cheered with her, putting his hand up which she eagerly high fives. "Eat lunch, drink water, listen to your teachers, be kind and stay away from peanuts, okay?" He placed his hands on her arms, looking her right in the eyes.

"I know, Milsey! Now go, I'm missing play time!" She tries to push him away from her but she doesn't let her go.

"Gimme a kiss" he says and she leans forward to kiss his nose. Miles take her in his arms and hugs her close while giving her a tickle and kissing her cheek multiple times. "And now go kiss Diana"

Dina runs up to me and I lean down to meet her. She gives me a kiss on the cheek before grabbing my hand and dragging me over to Miles. She takes his hand and places ours together so that they interlock.

"Love you, bye!" She runs away from us, into the school with her friends and we both let out a small chuckle.

We start walking towards the car and it's not until I reach my door that I realize our hands are still interlocked with each other. Miles turns to face me, a smile lingering on his lips.

"Hi," he says. Swinging our locked hands.

"Hi," I lean against the car with a smile. "You're good to her" I tell him.