19 | bad fights, long nights

I was finishing up my training session at the gym at around 2 pm

I was finishing up my training session at the gym at around 2 pm. My body was killing me after morning practice with the team as well. I went back to my apartment to catch up with some studying.

My dad invited me to dinner for the evening and I was probably going to stay there for the night which was why I really needed to get my studying done now.

After two hours of constant typing on the computer and flipping through text books I was finally done. I was on the phone with my mom during the long ride to my dads.

Ever since I moved to Manhattan I've been pendling between premium point and my apartment. Vier, Elia and Di still live with their parents so whenever I have the chance I stay at my dad's since it's easier for us to meet.

I told my mom about the gift Diana gave me and she was over the moon finding out that I was flying across the Atlantic to see her and my brother. I also got a fifteen minute lecture about how to treat a girl right when she brought up Diana. I don't know why I thought my mom wouldn't find out but when she saw all the social media posts she called and yelled at me for not telling her.

I'm met in the driveway by a little girl running towards me in a pink sundress. Dina jumps up in my arms and gives me the biggest hug.

The family barbeque, which was not made by any family members because god forbid my dad having to stand by the grill and make dinner for his own family. We were sitting outside on the patio and Dina started talking about what I had missed on Winx club.

"You watched without me?" I gasp in shock at my baby sister. She starts giggling and shrugs her shoulders.

"Oopsie!" She smiles. I lift her up and place her in my lap before starting to tickle her.

"Winx club is our thing, little angel" I say tickling her more as she's laughing.

"Don't be silly" she says in between her laughs "Don't be silly, Milsey!" she giggles and I continue to tickle her until I hear my father's stern voice.

"Miles" yeah that's all he needs to say. One word I translate to 'Stop acting like a child and put down your sister and eat your food'.

I put my sister back in her chair and we continue the dinner in an awkward silence before Emilia breaks the tension with a story.

After dinner me and Dina grab a football and run out in the garden.

"Hut hut!" My sister shouts before throwing the ball between her legs. She's been getting better and better at that ever since we started playing together.

I catch the ball and start commenting on our little game "Miles catches the ball and throws it to the star player Dina Carter and..." I throw the ball and wait until she catches it "She catches it! Run Dina run!" I shout.

My sister starts running with the ball while giggling. I start running after her, trying to catch her.

"She runs towards the end zone but can she run past the strongest, the fastest and the incredible Miles?!" I run and stand in front of her, seeing her coming towards me with the football in her arms, smiling and laughing. When she gets close enough she pushes me and I fall dramatically on the grass.