16 | don't lose yourself

The following week moves on faster than I was thinking and it's already Friday again. I feel as if I haven't gotten anything done while in reality I've been getting hundreds of things done. However, those things are only a few in the thousands I would've wished to get done.

Telling the staff to take a three week break while my parents are gone was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. Taking care of a house, school, cheer and myself is pretty exhausting.

The doorbell rings unexpectedly and in my sweats and a messy bun I open the door to see Miles with a huge smile.

"Happy two month fakeiversary"

"Oh shit, that's today?" I tell him, not quite believing that it has been two months already.

"it's not like it's very important to remember but I was just at dad's to pick up some papers and thought i would swing by and see how you're doing in your lonesomeness"

"Horrible" I say before walking into the house, leaving the door open for him to come inside and follow me.

"Alright, talk to me, why's life horrible right now?" Miles sits down on the couch as I start my pacing back and forth.

"First of all, I stupidly doubled cheer practice this week because we needed to get the new routine perfect, my whole body is killing me from it, my parents left me alone for three weeks and I thought the most perfect idea was to let the staff take three weeks off so I could be alone- No! It was a horrible idea and now my womanhood wants me fucking dead, my back and fucking womb is trying to kill me from the inside, slowly and painfully and I want to scream and punch someone's face! If that's not enough, Ophelia has been distant all week and hasn't been around that much which is stressing me the fuck out-"

"Diana-"

"What!" I turn around to see Miles holding his arms out.

"Come here" he says. My lips fall down in a frown before I drag my body over to him. I lay down on the couch with my head in his lap. Miles takes a blanket and wraps it over my body while stroking a few strands of curls away from my face. "Diana, did you eat today?"

"I'm so tired" I ignore his question.

"Diana"

"I'm gonna nap now, goodnight" I cuddle into the blacken and in his lap. His hand stroking slowly up and down my arm.

Diana falls asleep and I let her sleep in my lap while texting our friends

Diana falls asleep and I let her sleep in my lap while texting our friends. I take her hand in mine and let myself rest for a few minutes until the doorbell rings and I have to put her head on a pillow to answer the door.