Chapter 1

Hollyweird: After twenty years of marriage #Jelena has filed for divorce from rapper #Eminem

Hollyweird: After twenty years of marriage #Jelena has filed for divorce from rapper #Eminem. The couple first met in 2000 at Eminem's album release party for Slim Shady LP where the two reportedly hooked up. After a drunken night in Vegas, the couple got married and have remained married for twenty years. They are set to celebrate their twenty first wedding anniversary next month.

---

Filing for divorce was never something that I planned to do especially since I was hopelessly in love with Marshall. Things started off pretty quick between us but there so much positivity that came from us being together.

Considering that we were both white rappers, we used to get trash talked a lot but having Marshall by my side made me feel invincible. I had started my career in the industry years before he did but it felt nice to finally have somebody by my side who understood the shit that I went through.

We were very controversial in the early days but I would like to believe that we redeemed ourselves. My first album under Dr Dre was very controversial seeing as I had used the N word in two songs and I had to move out of my home because people wanted to torch the place.

Everybody who worked on my album was black and they had approved of everything that I had put out. Dr Dre stood by me but we later had our disagreements which led to my contract being terminated so I signed to Bad Boy Records straight after. Diddy screwed me over but I had to release a couple of albums under contract so I did that and then I quit rapping. 

 "Fuck Marshall."  My mouth forms an o as Marshall has me hold my legs wide open as he goes deep inside of me. I start gasping for the air as he hits the spot over and over again until I can't take it anymore. 

"I still got it." He mumbles to himself as I start pushing at his shoulders.

"Let me get on top." I breathlessly say as he stops pounding into me and he looks at me with an expression that I have not seen in a very long time. "What?"

"I'm leaving now." Marshall tells me as he pulls out of me and I watch in horror as he slips his boxers back on.

"You can't be serious?" I sit up on my elbows. "Marshall you better come finish what you started." 

Marshall snorts as he slips on his grey shirt before grabbing his jogging bottoms and I look at him through narrowed eyes.

"Marshall." I stand up, exposing my bare body to him and he looks at me with longing eyes. "I want you."

"Then did you file for divorce?" He doesn't wait for my response as he walks out of the room and as I go to follow him, I hear voices downstairs. Feeling frustrated in so many different levels, I walk back into the room before slamming it shut.

 Feeling frustrated in so many different levels, I walk back into the room before slamming it shut