Chapter 13

Jelena: I am in awe of my not so little girl who has grown up to be somebody that I admire

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Waking up to Marshall after spending many days apart is something that I treasure so much, especially on a day like this.

I smile as Marshall leans over my body before pressing his lips against mine and I try not to cry as I feel the warmth radiating from his body. There is something so serene that comes from being with my husband after a peaceful night, something that we are not often blessed with.

Instead of our usual arguments or fights before bed, we decided on settling the beef in the morning. I want to create a better environment for our children and for myself after realising that I am at fault for the sadness that surrounds my home.

"Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary." Marshall mumbles against my lips before closing the gap between them.

"We made it." I whisper while cupping the left side of his face and he kisses the palm of my hand while nodding his head.

"We did it." He looks into my eyes and I'm in awe of the light coming through them. "Twenty one years. I... I know that we have so much to speak about but I want us to have this day, we deserve it."

I think about it for a moment, "Ok. We will put things to the side for now but then we seriously need to discuss where things are going because I'm tired of hurting."

"The only hurting that you're going to get is from me shoving my dick down your throat." Marshall mumbles in my ear before rolling off the bed. "I have some gifts for you."

I watch as he walks into our walk in closet so I pull the covers up to my chest as I sit up in bed. 

"What if I didn't get you anything?" I ask while turning to the dresser besides me. 

Marshall pokes his head out, "I'm going to get some pussy and some would say that it's the best present you'll ever receive."

"You're crazy dude." I laugh while grabbing the Rolex that I bought him along with an envelope which contains something that I think he will like.

I set the items down on the bed as Marshall walks in with a large bouquet of red roses and an equally large gift bag which makes me smile.

"Marshall Mathers, you really know how to make a girl feel special." I scoot further down the bed with the covers still wrapped around me. "I got you some stuff too."

"Appreciate it." Marshall kisses the top of my head before handing me the roses. I don't even realise that Marshall is taking a photo of me as I cuddle the flowers to my chest while smiling to myself.

"You're so cheesy." I push his face away. "What's in the big bag?"

I carefully set the roses to the side as he hands me the bag as a nervous smile plays on his lips.