Chapter 22

Jelena: Marshall signing limited edition records for some lucky fans x

1,200,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Marshall and Christina have been public feuding for near enough two decades which is frustrating for me since they both mean so much to me. I assumed that they would stop hating eachother after a year or two but things only got worse and it doesn't help that they let the world know of their hatred for eachother.

I invited them both out for lunch in a public setting because I am tired of my home being destroyed in the midst of an argument. Christina and I are in a much better place so I want to finally put their feud to rest so our lives can be better.

Our children are grown now so having two separate holidays because these two can't be in the same room needs to end for the sake of them. 

We are all family whether we like it or not.

"I really appreciate you having me at your show but this is where I draw line." Christina tells me a as she purses her lips. "This is what it is."

"We're too old for this." I snap at her and her eyes widen in surprise. "It has gotten to the point where our own children are reparenting themselves because we're not letting up. Instead of Chase and Aaron refusing to communicate till the ends of time, they went on vacation together to be brothers."

"That's different." Marshall adjusts his hat. "They're family."

"So are you."

"Can I just say something?" Christina looks between both of us before clapping her hands together. "I have hated your relationship from day one because it did not start the conventional way, you literally got married within one month of knowing eachother then had kids within one year. That's insane."

Marshall opens his mouth and I squeeze his thigh because he needs to hear this.

"The whole world may love your relationship but I know your relationship because I have seen it

"The whole world may love your relationship but I know your relationship because I have seen it. The insults, the arguments, the fights, the bruises, the drug and alcohol abuse." My sister is close to tears. "I have had to stop Jelena's multiple suicide attempts because she couldn't handle everything going on and it's tough to act as if everything is ok when it was not. Seeing you smile on the red carpets and award shows made my skin crawl because I knew that you had probably got finished battering eachother prior to the event."