Chapter 5

Jelena: Only for me

Jelena: Only for me

7,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Since the news of my divorce was released without my consent, my phone has been blowing up but I have just been ignoring everybody. I know that they just want the inside scoop of what went down but I don't want to talk about it because things are still shaky.

After the whole fight incident, I thought that I could do with some pool time with some of my bestfriends.

"I have been calling your phone everyday for the past three days." Mary gives me the side eye. "I know that you are always glued to that phone of yours since you stay posting on instagram instead of calling me back."

Ashanti bursts out laughing, "She got you there."

"Forgive me, I have just been going through it." I laugh a little while setting my sunscreen down on the side table. "Since everybody found out that I filed for divorce, everything has just hit me full force and I'm juggling a lot of things."

"I know, baby." Mary rubs my leg and I smile at her. "We were just concerned for you and with all the houses you own, we didn't know where to find you."

"Now you've got me." I laugh and she slaps my thigh. "Enough about me though, what has been going on with you girls?"

Mary and Ashanti spend the next half hour catching me up on everything going on in their lives while we sip on cocktails. I love the fact that they are so current and that people haven't forgotten them like they do with many 90s artists.

 I love the fact that they are so current and that people haven't forgotten them like they do with many 90s artists

Mary stops talking mid-sentence and lets out a low whistle which has us looking up from the pool. A loud laugh rips through my lips as I spot my first born son walking into the backyard and that's when I remember that he wanted to do a couple of laps in the pool before his race tonight.

"Jelena." Mary gives me a look. "You had no business creating a Sex God."

I am well aware of how attractive my children are considering that I get told everytime I am spotted out with them or whenever I post them on my social media pages. When Aaron first turned eighteen, I had to disable my comment section as all the cougars were trying to come for him.