Chapter 2

Jelena: Forty five and still fine

5,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

After ten years of beefing with my only sister, we have finally decided to settle things because life is too short to be holding grudges. People are under the assumption that we have not seen eachother in the past ten years but I see Christina every few months, we just don't post about it.

Once the press announced the filing of my divorce, Christina was the first person to reach out to me and we somewhat rekindled our relationship.

"Hey hottie." Christina smiles as she hands me two iced lattes before entering the car and we share a brief hug which is captured by the paparazzi. "You're fucking welcome for that drink, it cost me like seven bucks."

I laugh as I set mine down in the cupholder and hand her the other one, "Thank you."

"Like I said, you're fucking welcome." Christina winks at me as she sips on her drink and I let out another laugh before I start driving. "Sorry about the paparazzi, they followed me from the studio."

I glance over at her in surprise, "You're back in the studio?"

"I'm almost done recording my album." Christina tells me as she goes on her phone. "Not releasing music for six years was a lot but I really wanted to focus on being a mom to my kids."

I nod my head in understanding.

"Anytime you drop an album, it's expected that you go on tour and I could not commit to that because my kids were going through crucial moments in their lives which I really wanted to present for

"Anytime you drop an album, it's expected that you go on tour and I could not commit to that because my kids were going through crucial moments in their lives which I really wanted to present for." She continues. "I don't know if I'll go on tour anytime soon but I'm just ready to drop an album."

"That's nice." I tell her as I stir the straw in my drink before picking it up and taking a much needed sip. "I'm almost done with my album."

"Cute."

I put some music on still things are pretty awkward towards us and I don't need us getting into a fight when I'm driving. We got into a pretty bad one like five years ago and my car ended up going into a ditch after Christina grabbed the steering wheel.