Chapter 9

Jelena: Proud mom 🤗

Jelena: Proud mom 🤗

tagged: ChaseMathers

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Marshall surprised us during our family vacation with two family therapy sessions which lasted about four hours overall. It was well overdue and we all ended up unloading so much baggage that we needed to take some time apart to gather ourselves because it was a lot. 

We left in much better spirits and if things are still good with Marshall in a couple of months time, I will withdraw my request for a divorce. The journey that we are about to undergo will be a tough one but I know that it will also be rewarding in the end as we live out the rest of our days in eachother's arms.

"Ya'll ain't getting no divorce." Snoop Dogg states while looking at Marshall and I. "People divorcing don't be sitting on eachother's laps and following eachother around like lost puppies."

I shrug my shoulders, "It's complicated."

"Well uncomplicate it." He tells me and I laugh as the camera crew starts setting up for the interview. Marshall is collaborating with Snoop Dogg which I think is pretty cool so I obviously had to come down to the studio to show my support.

"You know Jelena is always complicated." Dr Dre throws his arm around my shoulders and I playfully roll my eyes. "This bitch damn near gave me a heart attack while recording her album Fuck, Kill, Marry. I didn't realise she secretly wrote a diss track about me until I dropped her from my label."

"And I would still kill you today." I blow him a kiss as he pretends to strangle me. 

"You're still my favorite white girl

"You're still my favorite white girl." He gives me a look that has me rolling my eyes. Andre has made a lot of moves on me in past but I was not about to be that girl who slept her way to the top. Even if I never got with Marshall, I would have never done anything with Andre since he has a track record with women and I'm not about to end up in hospital for him.

Marshall pouts, "I thought I was your favorite white girl."

"You're my favorite white girl." I peck Marshall's lips and he squeezes my thigh.