Chapter 12

Jelena: Blueprint

Jelena: Blueprint

3,000,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

Marshall and I have not spoken a word to eachother in four days which is probably for the best. The talk that I had with both of my sons had me reaching out to professionals for help with my anger issues since everyone is clearly concerned about it.

We are still making headlines due to the divorce and Marshall stepping out with another woman which has all been really triggering. I know that I initiated the divorce but to see my husband taking actual steps to move on after we spoke about reconciling really hurts.

"The best way to get over old dick is to get under new dick." Lil Kim winks at me. "With all those thirst traps you be posting, I know that won't be hard to find."

"I don't want new dick." I pout while bringing my drink closer to me. "I want Marshall's dick."

"Well I know that a certain Diddy's dick is available and I may have overhead him talking about you." She flips her hair and I give her a look. "I'm just putting it out there."

"I know that Diddy is your friend but I can never forget how dirty he did me when I was signed o Bad Boy Records." I roll my eyes at the thought. "He damn near had me file for bankruptcy and I don't think I can ever forgive him for that."

Lil Kim pats my hand, "Let bygones be bygones but I understand where you're coming from."

"Did you hate me growing up?" I ask her since the media constantly pit us against eachother back in the day which almost led to us getting into a physical fight

"Did you hate me growing up?" I ask her since the media constantly pit us against eachother back in the day which almost led to us getting into a physical fight. "If we were friends back then, the world would have gotten the best feature."

"We can still make a feature happen." She winks at me and I laugh. "You're laughing girl but I'm serious. You could even make a brief comeback to rapping, that flow you had always had me up on my feet."

"I'll leave my rapping days behind me." I take a long sip of my drink. "Everyone will come for me if I started rapping again and I can't stomach the idea of being cancelled."