"The beggining"

I swear my intentions are not good.

Pain. It was the only thing that Harry Potter felt, apparently, getting a higher grade than his cousin Dudley was because he had cheated, or had deceived his teachers, since according to his uncles a “monster”, as they called him ,couldn't get any better than his perfect “Dudders”.

That's why he was here now, on the carpeted floor of 4 Privet Drive, writhing in pain from his uncle's belt, suppressing as little noise as he could, knowing full well that if he yelled things would go away. they were going to get worse.

It was after a few torturous moments that he couldn't take it anymore, and he just froze.

Xxxxx xxxxX

Vernon Dursley was very angry, ever since he was given the grades (not good by the way) of his precious son, he could not be more than proud, but that pride was quickly forgotten because with his son's grades, there were also those of his son. weird nephew, some grades that although they were not perfect, were much better than his son's, and the only reason he could find was that he had cheated, so when he got home he just looked for the boy, who was in the backyard (taking care of the garden), he put him in with a hand that was the size of his entire neck because of the lack of food that the boy suffered, then when he was in the living room, he took off his belt and began to beat him.

It was after a few moments, that the boy froze, that Vernon had to put him in his closet (which was where he slept) with a slight hint of panic, since he now recognized that he had gone a little too far, although he never did. I would admit it out loud.

Xxxxx xxxxX

Harry Potter was now awake, a little uncomfortable from the position he was in, with a slight headache, something that was strange since no blow had hit him there, trying to remember what had happened made his head hurt more ,since there was a series of memories that he did not remember having lived, very different, although with a few similarities, one of them, was that they called him “Tom”

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.