"The Trial"

Note: I will write a small chronology so that you understand where we are. Dumbledore fought against Grindelwald on December 20, the trial was on the 23rd and the Sirius case was on the 27th. Thanks for your attention, now the chapter.

I swear my intentions are not good.

Harry saw how Eva Green appeared where Selena was before and immediately pointed his wand at her, although he did nothing because of the state of Shock that he shared with everyone. Seeing that she had been discovered, she gave a smile to Harry and took one of the spheres filled with floo powder and disappeared in an explosion.

"She was..." Harry began.

"One of Grindelwald's followers?" Dumbledore finished. "Yes," he confirmed.

"So, that's why Grindelwald got the memories," Harry deduced, getting another nod from Dumbledore.

Xxxx xxxX
"Sirius Black," Amelia said when she saw him arrive, resisting the urge to hug him. "New information has been found about his case, so another trial will be held," Amelia said, hitting the table with her mallet.

"Actually, this will be the first one, I never had one," said Sirius, taking a seat.

"No?," Amelia repeated, surprised, "we'll see about that later," she said, sending Mr. Crouch an ugly look. "But let's start with the trial, Mr. Potter," she said, giving a signal to Harry, who nodded and brought out the memory of the event...

--Remember--
Harry was in his bed with the Marauder's Man (something that surprised everyone since it was a great artifacti when he saw the name Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew leaving the school grounds.

(...)
The memory changed and showed Harry, crawling through a tunnel until he reached a piece of wood that he could remove, but before removing it, he heard several voices.

"Tell me Peter, why did you betray them? Why did you betray your friends?" Sirius' angry voice shouted.

"He was going to kill me, what did you want me to do, what would you have done" Peter's unmistakable voice defended himself.

"I would have died, I would have died before I betrayed my brother," Sirius shouted with a broken voice and at that moment the piece of wall was thrown out hitting Peter, who quickly got up only to see Harry with tears in his eyes looking at him with pure hate..

"Hello Peter" said Harry in a cold voice. "so it was all true, you know? I had my suspicions about all this, but I see that I was right," he added with the tip of his wand glowing a green tone. "Mr. Black" Harry said, looking at Sirius. "I think we shouldn't kill him, he should suffer justice." he commented, not very sure.

Sirius saw him and lowered his wand "just tell me Sirius after all. I'm your godfather" he said with a smile and giving him a hug.

The moment they separated. Lupin arrived and saw the three and quickly said. "Harry, it's not what you think..." he began, being silenced by laughter.

"It's okay, Remus, he knows everything now"

The memory changed and showed how the three, along with Pettigrew came out of the Whomping Willow

"Please don't take me, I'll give you information. Peter begged.

"Wait, if you have information, it means you were a Death Eater." Harry accused, making Peter pale when he saw that he had said too much.

"Oh no." Sirius said in a whisper, attracting Harry's attention, seeing that he was looking in a direction, he followed his gaze and saw how Lupin saw the full moon