"Arranging the Pieces"

I swear my intentions are not good

If a person saw the window of the store called Stufers, they would only see a collection of very ugly clothes, but that was only an alibi; what they actually sold were wands that could not be traced since that would put those ‘men prominent and respected’, who were actually Death Eaters. Since the shop owner, Mr. Abto, was selling this in Voldemort's heyday, it earned him a second visit from the snake-like man (the first was when he threatened him that he would not tell anything about him, since Mr. Abto was one of the few who could deduce that Tom Marvolo Riddle was Lord Voldemort, anyone would think that it would have been better if they had killed him to be completely sure, but Voldemort he knew that he was going to serve him at some point) where he made him a deal, that his followers would not attack his place but in exchange, he would have to give each one wands. That is why when the dark lord died he expected that many mort  ífagos accused him with the purpose of taking a few years off his sentence. What he did not expect was that a child with a certain resemblance to the dark lord (before all the rituals) will appear in his premises.

“What are you doing here boy? Go away, I doubt you have to pay”The man growled, seeing his clothes that were almost twice his size, although with a slight hint of fear.

“My grandfather told me I could get a watch here to give him for a birthday”said Harry kindly.
The man's eyes widened with terror when he heard the keywords, because if they had keywords, they weren't just going to come to the store to ask for the wands.

“I don't have any of that, I just sell clothes” yelled the man, although a little panic seeped into his voice.

“Well” Harry said with a sigh, “come on Selena” he said directing his gaze to the vendor's right, causing him to turn his head in confusion only to jump back as he saw a king cobra on the shelf, the Hearing this, the snake turned its head before sliding towards the boy, who leaned over and hissed at him, causing the world of the lord to collapse.

“My father and grandfather will be disappointed in you sir, seeing that he did not fulfill his part of the bargain” he said before turning and walking towards the door.

“Wait” Abto yelled now with barely concealed panic, “Is he alive?” he asked, though he already had an idea of ​​the answer.

“Of his position, although I think someone else won't be soon” he said with false sadness. The man, realizing what he was trying to say, returned him back to the store, that the boy had already abandoned.

“Which is your dominant arm?”, I ask hoping that the boy would contribute, the boy just smiled seeing that his plan had worked.

1 hour and many wands later.

Harry received a wand, which he received with a bit of annoyance, since he had already lost count of how many he had tried, but as soon as he grabbed it, he felt a pleasant warmth run through his body making him the boy smiled.

“Interesting, Yew with a threstal tail hair, 11½” said Abto proudly.

“Interesting”Harry repeated, then pointed the new wand between the Maker's eyes with a sadistic smile and said “Obliviate”.

xxxx xxxxX
“Where the hell have you been boy?” Vernon Dursley yelled as Harry came into the living room before stopping in his tracks as Harry pointed his wand at him with all the anger and hatred he had built up. His wife Petunia turned to him. It made it weird not listening to her husband anymore so she walked to the living room followed by her son only to see how her nephew was pointing a wand at him.

“I'm fed up”, he said in a whisper that made the 3 Dursleys tremble, “all this time I have done what you have ordered me, now things are going to change, you will do what I say” and before anyone could not even thinking, he said “imperio”, he saw how the eyes of his relatives clouded, indicating that the spell had been cast correctly.

Now things were about to change...

Mischief Made.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Goodbye.