"First days"

I swear my intentions are not good.

Harry got up and went to the great hall, where there were already a number of children, he quickly saw a large brown hair and went to her, something that Harry was always going to do, since she had all the potential, Harry saw it besides, it would be very easy to manipulate her into joining him at the right time.

"Did you sleep well, Mione?" Harry asked walking over to where she was making her cheeks turn red, but before she could answer, an angry voice spoke up.

“What are you doing here?” asked a 5th year.

"I came to say hello to my friend," Harry said simply.

"She's not your friend", said the boy receiving several looks, especially some of confusion from the children, "she can't be with the evil snakes", he said only to receive an amused laugh from the boy.

"I seem to remember that you wanted me to sit next to you yesterday," said Harry, making the boy's ears warm, "besides you say that the Slytherins are evil, does that make you good?", I ask to receive a nod from the boy. boy. "Well, nobody has seen me commit a crime, and I haven't seen you in the newspaper where they call you a Hero, so that can't be true, besides you always talk about how snakes are evil for making prejudices for the type of witch or wizard blood, but for a Gryffindor it's okay to prejudice against Slytherins just because Gryffindors are the "good guys". he was right.

"How dare you" said the boy casting a spell at Harry, only to be blocked by a shield, he could have deflected it, but that would be very difficult to explain, especially being a first year.

"What the..." Before he could continue speaking, his wand was ripped from his hands.

"20 points to Slytherin for knowing an advanced spell," said a slurred voice, "30 points off Gryffindor for pointing their wand at a fellow student, and 20 points off for being a boy four years older than you," he said. to then return the wand and walk away, but not before giving Harry a look of contempt.

"So…" Harry started not knowing what to do, "you want to go for a walk after school" Harry said making the girl nod. "Okay, I'm just going to wait for the newspaper."

"But it's here," said Hermione, pointing to a copy of the Daily Prophet, where Harry Potter was portrayed as a rising Dark Lord and how she refused an interview.

"Oh, but I don't read the prophet," Harry said, then saw a snowy owl approaching. "Hedwig," he called, putting out a finger for the owl to land on, "How are you, girl?" about where it came from

___________________________________
News
At the door of your home
___________________________________

The boy-who-lived in Slytherin!

That's right my readers, Harry Potter was ranked in the house with the worst reputation ever since it came to light that he who must not be named left this house, but let's see what Harry Potter has to say:
Many people have told me that they hoped I would be in Gryffindor, the house my parents were in, but I didn't meet them so I didn't know that until the very day of my selection, in fact I didn't know about magic until I was 11. years. From what I understood, the hat judges us, not growing up with my parents, I had different attitudes. Also, from what they tell me, it is the house with the worst reputation in the school, so I will try to change that.

Didn't the Boy Who Lived know he was a wizard? Why? Is it Dumbledore's doing? Is this one of Dumbledore's secrets that Grindelwald said he had?

Subscribe to the newspaper to be aware of what happens in the magical world.
__________________________________

Xxxxx xxxxX
It had been a long time, it was already October 31 and things had been going well for Harry. He began to talk a lot with Hermione, why having a Slytherin as a friend many children did not talk to him, besides that according to his classmates he was only a know-it-all; they started to get together only in the classes when they had shared classes but when that was not the case, Harry sat near Daphne and Tracey with whom he shared a few words, during all this time he spent receiving many compliments from many teachers, except Snape, that even if he made a liquid luck potion well, he wasn't going to give him even a nod of good work. Harry was now talking to Hermione about school waiting for the Charms teacher.

"Good morning class, now we will work in pairs, no no no no" he said seeing Harry and Hermione give each other a secret look "Mr. Potter and Miss Granger in this class I ask you to help me with certain students please" he said making the boys will look sad "just this once" he said when he saw his Harry left with Seamus who was happy to see that Harry would help him. It was after a few moments that he heard Ron Weasley yell at Hermione and his eyes filled In tears, Harry was going to act when he saw her leave the class crying and rang the bell, he immediately ran out to hear Ron insult her, but decided that that for later. Putting on his best face he asked

"Do you know where Hermione is, Padma? You would help me a lot" I ask very politely to receive a finger pointing towards a bathroom, "thank you".

"Hermione" I call entering the bathroom, "come on I know you're here" he said knocking on the door of one of the bathrooms ".

"Go away, you'll miss class," said Hermione shakily.

"Don't worry, it's better to be in a bathroom with you than in a room with that idiot Wesley" he said, earning a weak laugh from the girl. "And... what's your favorite color?"

Xxxxx xxxxX
"Come on Harry," Hermione called out of the bathroom, "I'm hungry already," she said clutching her stomach, "earning a laugh from the boy.

"Come on," Harry said only to be stopped by a smell, an unpleasant smell, turning slowly only to see a large mountain troll.

"Shit..."

Mischief Made.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

End.