"He's back"

I swear my intentions are not good.

Harry was in the mind of the dark lord seeing what he had discovered about the stone, apparently he had frustrated several of Voldemort's plans, something that surprised him since he had not done it on purpose, he saw a recent memory that caught his attention, sending a message through the clock to several friends, he got up from bed and headed to the third floor.

(...)
"Is that you?" Harry asked in mock disbelief.

"That's right, silly boy, come here," Quirrell said, walking to where Harry was, taking him by the shoulders, leading him to the mirror, "You've got me fed up, once I get a body back, my master, he's going to torture you and your Mudblood friend, now” he said as he took Harry's chin in his hand “look, what do you see?” he asked pointing his face towards the mirror.

“I see myself and my family,” Harry said, putting a false memory in front of all the memories of him.

“You lie,” an angry voice hissed from under the turban, “the boy has the stone, grab him,” Voldemort ordered, pulverizing the turban. At that order, Quirrell lunged at Harry only to yelp in pain as his hand burned. Harry seeing that, despite feeling a terrible headache, threw himself at the professor and touched him on every part of his body causing it to burn. And before it completely turned to dust a black cloud came out of the professor.

"The next time we meet Harry Potter, you will not live, no one escapes Lord Voldemort alive," Voldemort roared.

Harry Potter's headache at this point made it impossible for him to hear what the wizard was saying, feeling dizzy he fell to his knees hearing many gasps before losing consciousness.

Xxxxx xxxxX
It had already been 3 days since then, Dumbledore had visited him, taking advantage of the occasion he asked him why Voldemort was persecuting him, receiving a vague answer. Entering the great hall, he heard many teachers applaud him and also his classmates and friends. He also saw that many gave him angry looks. Arriving where his friends were he asked them.

"What happened?" But before they could speak, a Hufflepuff spoke, one Harry recognized as Smith.

"Don't you know your own lie, Potter?" he said cheekily.

"A lie?" Harry asked confused, only to be hit in the face with a newspaper; child's product, which earned him a points discount. Looking at the newspaper, he read

___________________________________
News
At the door of his house.
___________________________________
"The Return of the One Who Must Not Be Named"

That's right my readers, as you have read it, the dark lord, known as Lord Voldemort, has returned. But this is not fake news, nor to sell newspapers, gentlemen, since I think it is better to keep you informed of what is happening in the magical world of Great Britain.

A few days ago,3 specifically, our dear boy who lived, had to face the dark wizard emerging victorious, just as they read it, Harry Potter defeated the most powerful dark wizard of all time for the second time.

This story can be corroborated by Byrus Greengrass, his eldest daughter, Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall. If you wonder why this hasn't been in the prophet? It's why our 'minister' has banned talking about it in the newspapers And even though he was present, he denied that this mage was alive.

Will this wizard cause chaos again? Will he be defeated by Dumbledore? Or will it have to be Harry Potter who ends this wizard once and for all?

Until next time friends, take care.
Dangerous times are coming.
___________________________________

Harry was speechless, Lisa had outdone herself with this article, something that was to be rewarded. But before he could speak, the mirrors and glass of the great hall and all of Britain turned a shade of grey, and many buildings in the entire wizarding world were covered by what seemed like a black sheet.

Gerard Grindelwald was going to speak

Xxxxx xxxxX
"I'm sure my brothers are already aware of what happened" said Gerard with a serious voice "and surely they are thinking that it's a lie, but I'm sorry to take away their hope, it's true" he said only to be silenced by all the whispers that there was "before you talk, let me show you something" he said and then touched a pensieve with his wand and the memory of Harry defeating Voldemort appeared, all the wizards saw how the cloud came out and was called Lord Voldemort and then how it shot out until the pale figure of the minister and the others in the room.

"This memory has made me think about several things" said Gerard thoughtfully "because that desire to kill Harry Potter, and something that proves my point that Dumbledore is nothing more than a dark lord. Look at this memory", he said before touch the pensieve again and the memory of Halloween appeared. “There are several things that stand out,
1-Dumbledore was not surprised that one of his teachers was not at the banquet.
2-It didn't seem strange to Dumbledore that his Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher wasn't able to defeat a troll.
3-It did not seem strange to him that one of the dumbest species could defeat the security of the safest place”said Gerard, enumerating with his fingers.“And not only that, he told the prefects that they will take the students to the common rooms I don't know if you forgot, but the Slytherin and Hufflepuff common rooms are in the dungeons, if left unsupervised this troll could have gone on a rampage."

"Another thing to emphasize in that memory" he said pointing a finger at the memory of Voldemort's defeat "is the reaction of our great minister" he said sarcastically "instead of starting to make changes and plans to avoid a problem older, decides to ignore it, we have to change the minister, since one like them can lead us to perdition.

"Harry, if you're watching this, I can help you, I don't know why Voldemort is after you, but if he continues to do so, you'll have to be prepared," he said with empathy. I want there to be so much bloodshed. After all...
He's back” Gerard finished.

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

The end.