"Changing Ideas"

I swear my intentions are not good.

"Good morning, Mr. Malfoy," Harry said, drawing the group's attention, "I've come to apologize," Harry continued.

"Why?" Draco asked confused, they weren't friends but they weren't enemies either.

“Because of our first talk, in which I lied to you about my identity, I misjudged you, I thought you simply wanted to be friends with the boy who lived, and in all this time you have not approached me, which leads me to the conclusion that you were just curious,” Harry explained.

"Okay," Draco said, shrugging, "they're my friends..."

(...)
"Girls, I brought Draco Malfoy to study with us," said Harry, surprising the girls, since in all the time they had been studying together, he hadn't allowed many people to enter (it was just them, Bones, Longbottom and them).

"What is he doing, this filthy blood..." Draco started, but was cut off by the feel of Harry's wand on his neck.

"I dare you to finish the sentence, you saw what I did to the troll," Harry said menacingly, getting a shake from the boy. "Okay, let's get started," Harry continued as if he hadn't done anything.

(...)
After they finished studying and practicing, Harry found himself alone with Daphne, because she had asked him for some time alone.

"I don't understand, why would you let Malfoy join in, knowing how he was going to treat Granger?" Daphne asked, the question she had had ever since she saw the boys' interaction.

Harry looked at her and smiled. "It's always good to have as a friend a boy whose father is an expert politician."

Xxxxx xxxxx
"In recent days, many purebloods have approached me, in order to join this noble cause," said Harry with more people around him, in an abandoned barn "just because they think I hate all Muggles And I don't hate them, I don't hate them

The muggles have shown that they can survive without magic, creating many machines, but I don't want to say that they are superior to us, no, I don't mean that they are inferior, they are different. I don't fight for hate, I fight for a world with peace, that It can't be done with Muggles who are creators of chaos, those Muggles are the ones I hate.

Also, I know that many of you will take me for a hypocrite, saying that I seek to persevere our species, but that I myself am the cause of many deaths of wizards. Let me ask you, do you prefer that a dark wizard is prowling the streets, or that is he in Azkaban?  Unfortunately these magicians are very influential, they wouldn't last a day in prison before they get out, that's why I eliminate them.

This brings me to another point, our Grand Minister for Magic," Harry scoffed, "I think it's better to give a dementor the care of a child, than Fudge the care of this nation. He has shown that he cares more about lining his pockets with galleons that the security of the country, how many death eaters did not go free, claiming that they were nice to the empire curse?  We have to make changes in our governments.

And as I told you before, just as changes have to be made in governments, also in laws, "protection" laws” he said making air quotes “this law has done more harm than good, this law does not allow us to Let's relate to the Muggles, simply why they judged everyone for the error of a few, before issuing this law ".

Xxxxx xxxxX
“Another thing that needs to change is how we treat each other, although we are different on the outside;  we are the same inside, with a core that allows us to put a stop to death and even build fame. We are the same no matter our blood, we are capable of the same, we are all brothers and sisters” he said raising his arms receiving more applause than last time.

"We also have to change the way we treat the magnificent species that live with us, look at the following" he said before touching a pensieve with his wand and a memory came out of it on a kind of screen.

-Memory-
"Minky," Harry called, waiting for the elf.

"Yes, my lord?" asked the elf very excited.

"Can you do me a favor?" Harry asked politely.

"Yes sir," said Minky.

“Greyback Capture”
-End of memory-

"Look," Harry said pointing to a door, where Minky appeared with a chained Greyback earning a gasp of surprise from the attendees.  "This is all the work of one (1)" emphasizing the 1 "elf, and pay attention" he said and then made a potion appear in his hand "this potion amplifies the abilities of the person who takes it" he said raising it and then making Greyback hold it drinking causing him to immediately try to escape, summoning 5 more elves, he told them "don't harm anyone" before disappearing and appearing in the crowd, with a movement of the wand, the chains disappeared and Greyback launched himself to attack only to be quickly neutralized. To applause from Harry.

"See? These elves have done something that capable wizards have never been able to, defeat the famous werewolf" he said approaching Greyback and then whispered "Avada Kedavra", don't you think he deserves more recognition than he receives?" many applauded the elves making them blush. "You guys can go" he said to the elves who disappeared. "For many years these beings have been discriminated against since no one has seen everything they can do, but now that they are aware, there will be changes”.

Xxxxx xxxxx
"That's good," said Hermione, reading the newspaper where everything Gerard had said, at the Slytherin table (and nobody said anything to her when they saw how Harry had cursed the boy who tried to get her off the table) calling the attention of many "I mean, ever since Harry told me about the elves, I've wanted to make people treat them well, but I didn't know how. And even if I don't like the way Mr. Grindelwald does it, it's good to see they treat them better," I explain.

Harry listened to all this with a smile, everything was working out.

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

The end.