"Rallying the Blacks"

I swear my intentions are up to no good.

  Sirius Black couldn't be happier, Eva Green (appears in 'Allies Meeting', only I don't mention her much) as she had introduced herself, she had gotten him out of Azkaban (although he had already planned it, what they had given him was better said), he had told him that he had evidence for his innocence and that is why he was in a large, very elegant room, they had given him a very large banquet and he did not think twice before starting to eat, since Azkaban food It wasn't very good, while I was eating I was looking at the memories of what had happened in recent years on what seemed like a big screen since in Eva's words "It's not good for someone of his caliber to be outdated" and for being eating and Seeing the memories of how his godson was put in Slytherin, how he defeated Voldemort among others, including those of Grindelwald, he had not realized that his physical and mental health was improving, it was then that he finished seeing the memories and eating that Eva was He got up from where he was and headed towards  Sirius.

  "The one who wanted to talk to you, Mr. Black, has arrived, he's the one with the evidence," Eva said, moving her wand on the table to clean it.

  "Oh, and is that her husband?" Sirius asked earning a slight blush from Eva.

  "I wouldn't say he's my husband, but I'm very committed to him" and with that answer he left with a smile. Sirius began to analyze the room further, it was then that he heard the door open and he turned around only for his eyes to widen. It was Gerard Grindelwald.

  "I see the Potions in your food did bear fruit," Gerard said earning a confused look from Sirius causing Gerard to point a finger at his chest and see how his skeletal figure had disappeared. "Well, I'll tell you the truth, you're on the run from justice" he started raising a hand to silence Sirius "I took him out of that hell by force so he can't leave this place since the ministry gave the order to assassinate him" he continued making Sirius pale and make him sit up slowly" but as Eva told him, we have the proof that you are an innocent man" he said, pointing his wand at the door, attracting a rat without a finger, which made Sirius immediately get up and run towards it before finding himself glued to the door. wall by Gerard's non-verbal and wandless spell "That's what I was planning Mr. Black, to kill the only proof you have to be a free man" Gerard said angrily earning a surprised look from Sirius "your Occlumency was on."  weak, I could see what he was planning and let me tell you that it was a very stupid plan" he said causing Sirius to lower his head, since now that he thought about it it was not the best plan. Gerard sighed "I'm going to make him a free man Mr. Black" said Gerard sitting down and placing his hands on Sirius's shoulders causing him to raise his head. "Finally you will be able to marry Amelia" he said with a smile causing a slight blush to appear on Sirius's face. "But for that I deal with your cooperation" said Gerard with a serious voice "you have realized how bad this country is, this world, several changes have already been made, several laws are being considered but I occupy the power that the House of Black has, don't worry "I'm not like Lord Voldemort" he began when he saw Sirius's face "I won't ask you for anything bad, and if one day I ask you for gold, know that I will give it back 100 times more" he said, standing up and extending his hand to Sirius "Are you inside?” he asked causing Sirius to nod and take his hand.

xxxxx xxxxX
  Bellatrix finished seeing all of Voldemort's memories without touching any of the food that they had given her, since the memories of the dark lord were not the best thing to see while eating. Turning around, she only saw Harry Potter while he finished making his homework on vacation, seeing that the memories had ended, he closed his book and sat in front of her.

  "I see you understood everything" he said receiving a scathing look from Bellatrix "your dear master was not a pureblood, but a half-breed" he said with a smile causing her to get up with the determination to attack him only to end up glued to the wall "I know everything he promised her, I know what he did to her every time she failed," he said placing a hand on her cheek without her moving away earning a look of mental surprise from Harry "I can give you everything he promised you, Power, wealth, love, all of that, I only care about your cooperation" he said earning an incredulous look from her, which earned Harry a smile. "Yes, I can give it to you, all that and more, included" he said leaning into his ear. the great revenge that you seek, on those who once hurt you, with those who made fun of you, with those who did things similar to yours and did not pay the consequences, I can give it to you, I can make you have your sisters back” this made a few silent tears come out “but I take care of your  help” he said canceling the spell causing her to slip and sit on the floor thinking about everything. “Are you in?” Harry asked extending his hand.

  xxxxx xxxxX
  Molly Wesley was anxious, Dumbledore, Lupine and Mad-Eye made a plan for Harry to change homes for the holidays, as Sirius Black and Bellatrix Lestrange were a big problem. Harry had spent time with his relatives but then he went home of his friends, but Mrs. Weasley asked Harry to come with them for his birthday, so here they were all, Harry's friends, his family (Harry's friends), several teachers and all the Weasleys, also Bill and Charlie since although they did not treat him much, they had been told that he was a genius and sometimes he needed help to break curses or other things. Mrs. Weasley looked at her watch, they had asked Hermione to entertain Harry until 11 so that he was all ready and it was almost there, it was then that a silver instrument clicked, which earned everyone a confused look, since everyone knew what the device worked for, due to the situation they had (with the help of Dumbledore) improved security,  And that instrument would sound when someone arrived, and that was the problem, they no longer expected anyone.

  Mischief done.

  Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

  Suggestions are accepted.