"The Heir of Slytherin"

I swear my intentions are not good.

  "Damn," Ron Weasley said in frustration. "Now what do we do?" he asked a surprisingly calm Harry Potter.

  "Well," said Harry, looking at the solid wall, "sooner or later they'll find out we're not on the train," he said with a shrug.

  "Why? Why are you Harry Potter?" Ron asked with a shrug.

  "I meant my friends, they'll notice I'm gone. Plus your brothers would probably notice we're gone," Harry explained.
  ...
  ...
  ...
  "Well, I'm not willing to wait" said Ron getting up from the bench "I'm leaving" and with that he headed to the car.

Xxxxx xxxxX
  Harry had notified Tonks (who had recently become an Auror) that the wall wasn't working. So he was currently listening to the announcements Headmaster Dumbledore was making when he heard a loud crash coming from the Forbidden Forest, turning to see a car get hit. for a damaged whomping willow, something that earned a smile from Harry, before he focused on the selection in time to hear one that interested him.  Astoria Greengrass dressed in green and silver, and Ginny Weasley, as usual, in red and gold.

  Applauding respectfully, he made a place for Astoria to sit, looking up, he met Ginny's, who had a sad look, if Harry guessed, she wanted to be with her friends; giving him a warm smile, she began to eat.

Xxxxx xxxxX
  "Snake!" was the cry that broke the silence in the great dining room the next day, immediately the attention went to a large white snake with green eyes that was eating a chicken leg, which when seeing that they saw it got up.

"Back" said the 'great' Lockhart moving his cloak "do not fear, I will eliminate the beast" he said casting a spell that made the snake rise a few meters and fall again with a dry noise.

  "Selena!" was Harry Potter's cry, before running to where the snake was and petting it, and, if they understood correctly, scolding it. Turning, he saw that everyone in the great hall was looking at him with pale faces, "What? ?” he said with a confused face.

  "You speak Parseltongue," said a frightened Ravenclaw boy.

  "Yes," Harry said, still not sure why they looked at him like that.

  "Only dark wizards do that, like he-who-must-not-be-named," said a Gryffindor girl.

  "Well, I like to read a lot, and I haven't read that other dark lords have had that gift, besides how do you know that Voldemort spoke parseltongue? I doubt very much that anyone here has heard him speak and I don't think a Death Eater said it in court,” said Harry, causing many to think about his words, and what they had been taught.

  "Besides," Harry continued, "if we want to avoid doing things that a dark lord would do, why do we keep casting spells? Why do we come to school? After all, they did that too," Harry said, making many cringe. seeing that most of them were wrong, since something that had been proposed this year was to find a way to clear the name of the Slytherin house, so that they would not brand him as a dark lord, since it was annoying.

  "Besides, this language is not bad, after all there is a lot of healing magic that uses this, or are you going to tell him now that healing magic is dark? If you have doubts I will gladly clarify them, but if you don't want to approach me, You can ask the director what I said, after all, he understands Parseltongue” and with that he left, followed by his friends.

Xxxxx xxxxX
  The days had flown by for Harry's group, between training, studying, planning attacks, making more allies and making many people try to get into the group, which was mostly made up of the 'elite' of the school, there had been no nothing time.

  So now they were on October 31, they were training after verifying that the golem vipers were fine, there were only those who knew Harry's secret, the others had been sent to the banquet, finished they said goodbye and each one went to their common room, Harry and those with him in Slytherin would not realize what was happening floors above until tomorrow.

  There, hanging from her tail, was Mrs. Norris, above a puddle of water next to a message "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened, enemies of the Heir, fear."

  Mischief done.

  Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

  Suggestions welcome.

  The end.