"For the Greater Good"

I swear my intentions are not good.

"Troll, troll in the dungeons, I thought they should know" was Quirrel's cry before passing out, when everyone understood what happened, chaos broke out, children screaming and running, but they stopped going to the sound of the cannon that came out of Dumbledore's wand.

"Prefects, please take each house to their common room, teachers if you'd like to tag along…" Dumbledore began, only to pause when the doors burst open causing many students and staff to point their wands at the door alone. to stop at the sight of a barely standing Harry Potter, with a bleeding wound, and a very frightened Hermione Granger.

"I don't think it's necessary anymore, teacher, I already took care of the creature, here's the memory," he said, removing the memory from his mind and making a vial appear, "it just needs a touch of the wand to make it reproduce, I... .I need to rest”he said to leave the great hall, after casting a spell that would force the nearest child to touch the vial, since that memory would help him gain the trust of many. And as he had planned, a girl, shrugging. shoulders touched the vial.

-Memory-
"Are you sure you don't want to go to class?" Hermione asked.

"Even though I like to sit and talk with Daphne and Tracey, you're different, I like that. Also, if I find Weasley I'd have a hard time not hexing him until he forgets his name, I don't know what I'm telling you but I know he must have. It's kind of ugly for you to react like that. If he says something to you again and I shut him up right away, no one messes with my friends,” Harry said with a lot of determination before he changed, where Harry was seen in a different position.

"Come on," said Hermione, "I'm hungry already," she said, clutching her stomach.

"Come on," Harry said only for a smell to stop him, a horrible smell, he turned slowly only to see a large mountain troll.

“Shit...” he didn't finish saying because he was silenced by the troll's loud cry. “Step back Hermione”, he said before casting a spell that hit the troll in the head causing it to stagger, it could easily have killed him. , but he had Hermione behind him. Dodging the troll's blow, he got on his back and then cast a stinging spell at his back, causing the troll to look at him angrily and lunge at him, quickly opening the door to be followed by the troll that broke half the wall, knowing that it would be difficult to defeat one with only striking and stabbing spells, he summoned the pieces of wall to transfigure them into spiked chains, which tied the troll up as best they could and then began to scratch him Although they didn't do much if they caused him pain, breaking all the chains he grabbed a surprised Harry Potter and hit him with his mallet which caused him to fly and crash into a door causing it to break.

"STOP IT," Harry yelled, his eyes shining as if the killing curse wanted to come out of them (surprising and scaring many), "you've already pissed me off," he said in a barely audible whisper (sending chills down the spines of many) "Bombard ”,Harry yelled pointing his wand at the troll's mallet causing it to explode and splinter out, and even burning the troll's hand a bit,“Depulso” Harry intoned causing the troll to crash with a dry noise against a wall, passed out .
-End of memory-

Everyone was in shock and the first to come out of the trance state was the healer who went to follow Harry, the next was Snape.

“80 points for Slytherin, for saving the school from potential danger, 20 for knowing how to use advanced spells and 10 for protecting classmates”, he said without anyone contradicting him, since nobody knew what to do, many times many children had tried to attack to Harry, and now he proved to be too skilled, more than average, it just remained to wait and see how Harry acted.

The next morning, many students watched The Daily Prophet where Harry was portrayed as a lost person who was dabbling in the dark arts, and others (as they saw Harry read it, the paper's fame skyrocketed, all the more because, somehow way they managed to have interviews with the child) they read "The news at the door of his house", where he explained the whole situation and the spells he used, that earned him the confidence of many knowing that they were reading things that were true.

Xxxxx xxxxx
"Greetings, my brothers and sisters" began Harry characterized as Gerard "I know I've been missing for a long time, but I had some issues to fix, I also know that you have been aware of even the slightest whisper of anything related to me" he said, to then adopt a melancholy face "I also know that you have your doubts about me, and I don't blame you, I would also have them when I saw that an "alleged heir" he said making quotes in the air "has appeared, but don't worry, I I look for what we all want, but nobody does anything to achieve it, I mean to protect our species. Muggles are very different from those of Gellert's time, they have developed many weapons that are similar to 30 curses in less than 5 seconds, That is why I ask you: how long will it take for them to point those weapons at us? How long will it be before dark wizards like Voldemort discover us and kill us? I want to prevent that, I want to improve our world, so that we can  improve theirs, after that they will feel indebted to us for everything we have done for all of them, so they will not do anything against us, that's what I'm looking for.

Sure, there will be people who won't want that, people who just want to rule them all, wizards or muggles, people like Voldemort and his followers. to hide what we are; but if that does not work, with all my regret but we will have to eliminate them, like all wizards and muggles who rape, murder, steal, for pleasure, that scum will not have in the world that I together With you we are going to build a world with peace”.

Harry finished, cutting the connection with the display sphere, a sphere that made a figure of him speaking appear in all the magical crystals (crystals of premises or bathroom mirrors).

Xxxxx xxxxx
Stanley Richards was a muggle
that he was in his office, he had little time to leave the command of president of the United States and he doubted that there could be a re-election, sighing he leaned back in his chair, they had told him that there was a dark lord who was more manageable than Voldemort, but that they still did not know well, things were going to get ugly.

"Not so much," Harry said calmly before disappearing with the President. "Good morning, Mr. President…" Harry began to speak.

“Who are you? What do you want?” asked the frightened president.

"I'm Gerard Grindelwald, and I want what you want," Harry said simply.

"What I want?"

"You want a world with peace, everyone wants it, I can give it to you, but I'll take care of your cooperation" he said intertwining his fingers.

"And what makes you think I won't rat you out?" Richards asked unsurely.

"If he does, he won't be able to be president again," he said, earning Richards' attention, "if you give me everything I occupy, you will have a very safe and prosperous country, that they will even beg you to stay as president."

“And what would that help be?” I ask doubtfully.

"I just need you to make laws, and wear this," he said, handing her a necklace, "sooner or later the magicians will know that you work with me, that prevents them from attacking you," he said, without saying that that necklace would make me not talk about this to anyone. no one or else he would die.

Xxxxx xxxxX
"In order for us to have a better world, we have to start with the most basic" said Harry in a cemetery in the United States, with the sphere transmitting "I speak of laws, these laws do more harm than good, how many love stories are not broke when this law was promulgated, how many mestizos did not lose their families, how many non-magical born have lost their parents because of this law. their magic, very children who have died. I know this is so that they do not realize our existence, but this does nothing more than prove me right, we have to reveal ourselves to them before they realize our existence and kill us. That's why we have to get rid of those muggles and wizards who try to prevent us from living in harmony. Those who just want to watch the world burn.

But don't worry, these deaths are and will be for the good of all, for the Greater Good.”

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

End.