"Memories"

Things to Highlight
Parseltongue
"Dialogue"
Spells

I swear my intentions are not good

It was at night, the same day of the brutal punishment, that our little friend Harry was meditating what little he remembered about his day.

She remembered tidying up the garden in the backyard on the orders of her aunt, something that was no longer strange to her, since she had always been in charge of everything related to cleaning since she was 4 years old. She was finishing when suddenly he felt a large ball of dough closing on his little neck, obviously his uncle's hand, which he already knew well by so much blow, he found himself being dragged into the living room when he felt that familiar pain from his uncle's belt.

He remembered wanting to escape with whoever, he just didn't want to be with his relatives anymore, since they weren't his family, that had been made clear to him once he had stopped being a baby. His real family had died in a car accident what had given him that peculiar scar.

It was after a few moments that seemed like days that he just couldn't take it anymore and passed out, and now that he looked closely, he remembered many insignificant details of that and many other memories.

Something that was completely strange to him, since after a beating he did not expect his memory to be improved, or damaged. Since with a better memory came memories that he did not remember having, such as asking for his father in a kind of very ugly hotel reception, doing some horrifying things to the point of traumatizing some children on some kind of island.

But the one that surprised him the most was the one in which a man with a white beard told him that he was a wizard (something of which Harry remained skeptical since 'Magic doesn't exist', as his uncles used to say), like “Tom”he confessed to being able to make the animals do what he wanted without being trained, here came a memory of him talking to various animals; especially some snakes that returned the talk.

He was attentive to every detail, even when the man introduced as Albus Dumbledore levitated a chest where he had a kind of collection of trophies from his victims.

By this point he was a little less skeptical, after analyzing that memory several times, and also where strange things were happening around Tom, he could be a bit convinced that they didn't seem to be false memories.

Although the best way to prove something was to do it, and of course he was going to somehow prove if all that was true.

Mischief done.

Suggestions welcome.

Share with his friends if you like it, it would help a lot.

Goodbye.