"Removing Pests"

I swear my intentions are not good.

It had already been several days after the troll incident, and he was currently in the principal's office who wanted to talk to him.

"Good morning Harry, lemon toffee?" offered Dumbledore, receiving a nod from the boy who grabbed one. And who helped you?” I ask.

Harry having already expected this, he told him "I'm very curious Professor, I saw these spells in the library books and practiced them" he said sounding most convincing. Albus breathed a sigh of relief, "it's ok Harry you can go, I'm sure." that Miss Granger might kill me if I keep you any longer. Harry nodded with a smile and left.

“Do you see Severus?  Harry is nothing compared to Tom, he was a very charismatic person just to obey him, Harry is just like his mother and father”, he said to what seemed like an empty room, only for Severus Snape to appear from where he was.

"See?" said Bathsheda, "you only see what you want to see, and you, not seeing an arrogant, smug boy like you say his father was, only see a boy who is becoming a dark lord. Harry is a boy who's been abused all his life, don't you think he deserves to be happy?" she breathed heavily. Since the beginning of the year, Harry had approached her along with Hermione to talk and grew fond of the boy. That's why he got mad when he accused him of being a dark boy.

-Memory-
"Thank you all for coming, please sit down," Dumbledore said at the staff meeting, "Bathsheda I know you're hanging out with first-years, so I want you to be at the meeting," he explained upon seeing the confused face of the young teacher. "Alright, let's start"

Later...
"Alright, let's see, are there any outstanding kids in first year?" At that, many shared glances.

"Well," Flitwick began, "Mr. Potter has shown great talent in charms, along with Miss Granger," said the diminutive professor enthusiastically, at which many professors spoke words of agreement.

"What do you think, Bathsheda?" asked Dumbledore.

"He is a nice boy, very nice and very protective, many children have tried to mess with her friend and he has defended her" said Bathsheda, who very sure, would finish after her great demonstration against the troll.

"And you Severus?" he asked, although he was already a little sure of the answer.

"It's not what I expected, it's not the arrogant and conceited boy I thought it was going to be" he began, earning looks from everyone, since they knew the great rivalry there was "but that doesn't mean it's the best, the hidden boy things," he said mysteriously.

“What do you mean?” asked Minerva McGonagall.

"In the first class with him, I put him to the test, asking him somewhat complicated questions, even from higher grades, and he answered all of them well," she said without a hint of embarrassment.

"That explains Slytherin's 100 points," Flitwick muttered.

"He bought advanced books, I took him, he sent me a letter."

"Yeah, but a month isn't enough for him to learn all that stuff," Snape said.

“How do you know when his birthday is?” Bathsheda asked.

"Besides" he said without answering the question "when I left him in the common room on the first day, he looked like a chicken in a place full of foxes, now everyone has a look that reminds me of something".

“What does it remind you of?  McGonagall asked.

“How the Death Eaters saw the dark lord.
-End of memory-

"You didn't know James Potter, much less the Dark Lord. So you don't know how he acted, you can't try to correct me when you have no idea what you're talking about," Snape sneered.

"Enough, Severus please, the boy is telling the truth," Dumbledore said only to receive a return look and a nod from the man.

Xxxxx xxxxx
Harry was very stressed by all the emotions he was having, he was happy, many influential people who attracted Harry's attention had approached him to apologize for everything that had happened, for not doing anything when they attacked him. As Susan Bones, Neville Longbottom among others. Daphne and Tracey had also approached to study together, but he was also angry.

He had all Tom's knowledge and maneuvers, his skills, but he had never put it into practice, he was getting too confident, the troll could have killed him, something that gave Harry a bad taste, he would have to start with the practice.

Getting up, he changed his appearance to Gerard, many wizards had come to him and given him names of people Harry called plague (death eaters, assassins, etc), both muggles and wizards, grabbing his wand it disappeared from him.

Xxxxx xxxxx
Alex Jones (Timothée Chalamet) was a Muggle-born wizard who served as a Muggle policeman in the United States, since he had no chance in the wizarding world, he fell in love with a pureblood girl and had an affair with her and when his family influential found out, they did the impossible until he couldn't get a job. That's why when Gerard Grindelwald arrived, I didn't hesitate to follow him, he was now the chief of police (nothing that charms can't fix) and he went to where he was President.

"Sir, the new laws have borne fruit, more than 800 criminals have already been eliminated throughout the country in various combats" that was a lie, Harry had designed a spell that made whoever had the misfortune to receive it, holes would be made in the body as if they were bullet impacts.

Xxxxx xxxxx
"Madam Bones, there have been more attacks," the Auror said, reaching the office.

"How many victims?" I ask automatically, he had already lost count of how many attacks had happened.

"7" answered the auror sadly.

"Do you have the same?" I ask, although it was no longer necessary. The auror nodded only to take a magical photo, where the bodies of wizards and witches were seen with the phrase "For The Greater Good" painted on a wall, and above all this, in the air was a symbol

 Gerard Grindelwald's symbol

Xxxxx xxxxx
"Greetings brothers and sisters, thank you all for coming" now they were in an abandoned castle that was being held by magic, with the sphere transmitting "as you have seen, I have been eliminating pests" he said receiving applause from those who were present.

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

The end.