"Malfoy's plot"

I swear my intentions are not good.

Harry was at home confused, his friends had asked him through the clock, why he did not answer any of his letters and that his other classmates asked them about Harry. That confused him, he had not received anything, and He couldn't tell if someone unwelcome was in the house since he didn't have any room to alert him for fear of giving Dumbledore a tip, so he sent several elves and snakes to investigate. chair watching how 2 of his elves stopped another who seemed to want to escape.

"Minky, Plinky," said Harry, drawing the attention of the elves. "Who is he?"

"Plinky doesn't know sir, Minky and I caught her and brought him here Master Harry Potter sir" said Pinky.

"Who are you? I'm not going to do anything to you," said Harry, kneeling in front of the elf.

"I'm Dobby, sir," said the elf.

"Dobby," Harry said thoughtfully, remembering hearing the name, the elf Malfoy, he recalled with a smile. "Did you steal my cards?" he asked.

Dobby nodded sheepishly before pulling out a stack of letters from her friends, "Dobby, I'm not mad, but why did you do it?" I ask gently.

"Dobby thought that if she didn't get letters from his friends, Mr. Harry Potter wouldn't go to Hogwarts," Dobby confessed sadly.

"Why wouldn't he go to Hogwarts, Dobby?" Harry asked confused.

"Bad things are going to happen this year Harry Potter sir, and I don't want the great Harry Potter sir to get hurt," Dobby said in horror.

"Bad things? Who will do them? Malfoy?" Harry asked with mock desperation, after all he could take advantage of this. Dobby hearing the name Malfoy was shocked and disappeared, only for the whirlpool to remain static as it Harry reacted in time and froze him, returning to a surprised elf. Harry caught him in chains and pointed his "Legeremens" wand at him.

Harry saw with a smile all the memories he wanted. Malfoy with Tom's diary, Malfoy instructing his son not to get attached to his "friends" and how Malfoy gathered several former Death Eaters and brought them up to date on the situation. Leaving the elf's mind, he erased his memories and confused him, for Dobby he had escaped.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Harry had read all his letters and one caught his attention, one of the twins who said to answer or they would have to go look for him, something that he would like very much, although he could do magic with his wand, it would give him the opportunity to speak with the youngest Weasley so he put his relatives to make the house a prison, he had them put screws and boards all over Harry's room and the windows and had them burn the letters, now he just had to wait. He heard a knock At her window, opening it as wide as it would go, she saw that the twins were in what appeared to be a flying car.

"Wha..." Harry began acting as if he had no words.

"You worried us, Harry," Fred began.

"Pretty much," George finished.

"They can't be here" Harry shouted shocked "if my uncle sees them..." he said without finishing the sentence when he heard a very loud knock on his door.

"What's all that noise boy?" Vernon yelled angrily starting to open the door.

Harry turned to the window only to see a rope on the gate being pulled down by the twins and receiving a hand from the twin behind him. "Come!" he yelled, Harry grabbed his hand in time to see his uncle walk into his room. but it was too late. Harry was already going to the Burrow.

Xxxxx xxxxX
After a well-deserved scolding from Mrs. Weasley, Harry found himself in the room he was going to share with Ron Weasley, a wizard he didn't like but had already forgiven. Throughout the day he was talking to most of the family members. He helped Mrs. Weasley with everything and gave her some advice. He helped the twins get rid of the gnomes and told them a spell that would make them not come back. He talked to Mr. Weasley about Muggle things, all under the watchful eye of Ron and Ginny, something he didn't care about.

(...)
Ginny made sure that no one was following her before sneaking through the house to the shed where they kept the brooms, it was already night since they wouldn't give her permission to use one even if it was very well protected, walking out of the shed she found herself being frozen and falling. to the ground, stiff as a board.

“Ginny?” Harry said in a confused voice, “Ginny!” Harry said realizing, “I'm so sorry, I thought he was a thief, sorry,” Harry said sheepishly.

"It doesn't matter," said Ginny with a red face, since Harry had taken her hand to help her, realizing something, she shouted "Harry, you used magic, you will be expelled!"

"Or, don't worry about that, the ministry can only track the magic, not whoever does it. It could easily have been your mum or dad," Harry said with a knowing smile.

"You really hang out with the twins," Ginny said amused.

"Do you fly?" Harry asked pointing to the broom.

“No!” he said a bit quickly “No, I just wanted to see her up close...” he explained dumbly.

"You don't have to lie, I won't tell your parents, in fact I fly too" he said taking a small broom out of one of her pockets before it took its original size "have" he said giving her one just like it.

"What? I can't take it," Ginny said.

"Come on, she was going to give it to your brother in a truce attempt" she said, offering it again.

"Well," Ginny said with a blush.

"Shall we go?" Harry asked, holding out his hand once they were on top of her broomstick, receiving a shy nod.

And so they set off and flew under the pale moonlight.

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

The end.