Attack on azkaban

I swear my intentions are up to no good.

  "How are you, Harry? Lemon candy?" I ask, receiving a nod from the boy. "I wanted to apologize," she began, receiving a strange look from Harry, "for everything you've been through," she explained, "I don't think any child should go through what you've been through, also because of everything you've suffered, I thought that having put you in your uncle's house was the best thing, but now I see that I was wrong” she finished with tears in her eyes.

  "But Professor, I don't blame you" he began making Dumbledore look at him "I'm sure he put me in that house with the best of intentions, besides, if things are as they are in those days, I'm sure it wasn't known at all." who trusts and who doesn't, so he put me there because it was the best option” he said with a warm smile.

  "Yes, that's why," said Dumbledore, not quite sure if he should be telling the truth, "another thing I wanted to talk to you about is memories," he said, receiving a confused look, "you see, when Grindelwald projects memories, he projects them as if he were I had, as if I had lived them, so it is very important that you tell me the truth, have you given those memories to someone?" I ask with a passive legilimency attack.

  Harry hummed thoughtfully. "No, the only times I show the souvenir, is when I put it in the great hall, and when I send it to Lisa," he said with a shrug.

  "Lisa?" Dumbledore asked, remembering reading the name.

  "She's my friend, the editor of The News on her doorstep," Harry explained.

  "And do you trust her?" Dumbledore asked again.

  "Yes, it's also in the contract I gave her when I financed her newspaper when she was bankrupt, it said that she wouldn't give any memories to anyone," he explained, calming Dumbledore's nerves a bit. train left.

  "What do you think Severus?" he asked once Harry had left.

  "We have to watch that girl, capable and there is a loophole in the contract, besides Potter said that his contract was bankrupt, Grindelwald could have easily taken advantage of that moment of weakness" he concluded
  Snape.

  "Yes, I'm afraid she is, she's also the only person we have as a suspect," Dumbledore sighed.

  xxxxx xxxxX
  Lucius Malfoy woke up against his will, he opened his eyes and closed them quickly when he saw a large source of light, looking through his eyelids he saw that the light diminished, once he opened them he saw that only Potter was there. .

  "Don't you know that attacking a head of a house is a ticket to Azkaban, let alone someone like me?" I ask scathingly.

  "No, but I do know that the one who caused the whole fiasco in the Chamber of Secrets has a date with a dementor" he said taking out a journal.

You don't have any…” He didn't finish speaking as Harry shut him up by making a fist, making him almost foam at the mouth.

  "Of course I have proof" he said, projecting the memory of where Malfoy put the diary in Ginny's things and how Ginny himself was the cause of the attacks "It seems strange to me that Voldemort gave this rare object to a person who can get away of your power, since you'were under the empire curse,'” he said making air quotes with a smile.

  "When my lord recovers, you won't have that smile of yours," Malfoy said once Harry canceled the spell.

  "So the snake took out its real fangs" he said with a wide smile "I have a deal for you, give me your elf, and I won't give any of this to any Auror" he said extending his hand, and seeing that he had no other choice Malfoy squeezed it only to see Harry with Malfoy's wand seal the deal earning a quizzical look from Malfoy.

  "I didn't think someone like you knew about that spell," he said before releasing Dobby and turning around, not seeing the spell heading his way.

  xxxxx xxxxX
  A startled Lucius Malfoy woke up, before realizing he was in the middle of a courtroom, looking around he found Harry Potter and immediately sent him a death glare.

  "I think it's a serious mistake, a respectable wizard like Mr. Malfoy can't be the cause of these attacks, surely those brats just want to blame him" said the shrill voice of Dolores Umbridge, arriving late, since the plan Harry was not giving Malfoy a chance to get rid of his influence. That's why he had only summoned himself saying that they caught the culprit.

  "Dolores, we have proof that he is the cause of those attacks so..." Amelia Bones said but didn't finish as Malfoy interrupted her.

  "We had a deal, you filthy half-blood," Malfoy yelled, quickly being silenced.

  "What deal does Mr. Malfoy refer to, Mr. Potter?" Amelia asked curiously.

  "This is explained here," Daphne said, replaying her memory, but it spread further.
  --I remember--
  "Dobby, you're free now, you're not my elf anymore," she said, giving Harry a hard look before turning around, not seeing a spell coming his way.

  "Well," said Harry, looking at Malfoy's body, "so he just said he was a Death Eater and with the evidence I showed him he can go to Azkaban, it's really quite a coincidence that you guys were there and you're going to tell a auror,” said Harry with a look of mock pity.

  "But wouldn't that break the deal you made?" Hermione asked worriedly.

  "No, since I won't say anything to any auror" Susan said with a smile, understanding the plan "there are also several members of the Wizengamot, also that my aunt is Amelia Bones"
  --End of memory--
  "Then, you declare that you serve him-who-must-not-be-named, so you are accused of being the cause of the attacks on Hogwarts, as well as being a follower of a dark lord" he said with a hard look. Amelia "Aurors, give me some truth serum, this time I want the whole truth," she said making one of them leave the room and return a few minutes later to give Malfoy a few drops.

(...)
  Some time had passed, and every time Malfoy spoke they only added years to his sentence, now they had given the members the opportunity to ask questions and each one had their turn to speak but it was then that Augusta's turn came. .

  "And tell me, how do I avoid going to Azkaban the first time?" This question made more than one swallow, but before they could answer, the door opened and a very worried auror entered.

  "There has been an attack, in Azkaban, two prisoners managed to escape" he said to the point of fainting.

  "Who?" Amelia asked, since Fudge was so pale and scared that he couldn't speak.

  "Sirius Black and Bellatrix Lestrange" replied the auror and then fainted.

  Mischief done.

  Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

  Suggestions are accepted.

  Cast:
  Susan: Sadie Sink