"First Moves"

I swear my intentions are not good.

Albus Dumbledore was sitting happily eating the 1990 Halloween banquet watching all the children enjoy the whole feast, it was then that some aurors burst into the great hall scared the children, an old auror with a face of concern and fear followed by two more young people who had more of a curious face than anything else. Arriving to where the staff members were, they motioned for Dumbledore to come closer, apparently not wanting anyone to hear what they were going to say.

It was then that they finished communicating the bad news that Albus Dumbledore's world collapsed, calling his phoenix and disappearing in a great explosion.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Albus Dumbledore arrived at the ministry only to see that everything he had been told was true, the fountain was surrounded by a Blue fire (Protego Diabólica) with a large number of Aurors pointing their wands at the fire, as if they felt the presence of Dumbledore, a dragon's head came out of the fire before he got up and turned to fall on the centaur, but before he got to touch the statue, the fire stopped giving way to a man with white hair slicked back, with his white skin and his eyes of different colors that he was controlling the fire as if he were directing an orchestra

Xxxxx xxxxXAlbus Dumbledore arrived at the ministry only to see that everything he had been told was true, the fountain was surrounded by a Blue fire (Protego Diabólica) with a large number of Aurors pointing their wands at the fire, as if they fe...

(So, only without the elder wand, and a green eye, I'm going to address him as Harry, since that's him but he has various glamor charms; he's around 20 years old, since he was "born" in 1970, explain later).

Harry raised his hands as if he wanted to give everyone a hug while being targeted by aurors.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Amelia Bones yelled.

"I am Gerard, Gerard Grindelwald" at the mention of his last name he was pointed by more wands, "I see that they have convinced you that the Grindelwalds are the bad guys in this story, my grandfather sought to persevere our species, he sought to lead our species to the greatness, and how did they pay him? They locked him in his castle, where he has spent 45 years watching how they accuse him of being a dark lord.

An Auror (most likely, fought against him) scoffed "Grindelwald died in 1945".

It was Harry's turn to laugh, "Who told you that? Dumbledore? The great Albus Dumbledore would never kill a fly, least of all his boyfriend." said that, of course, they have spent 45 years venerating him, licking the floor where he canine, why have they not realized, that he is a dark lord, dressed as a wizard of light. But not only that, there are more manipulations that you have fact, more innocent lives you have taken, and believe me, people will know the truth”, with that he extended his hand with a quick movement where a very small black sphere appeared, before throwing it to the ground and it exploded in a green fire (flu powder). ) taking Harry with him.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Rita Skeeter was unable to contain her happiness, the heir of Grindelwald had appeared, something that would undoubtedly be bad news, but not for that, since for her that was like a gold mine, and more because she claimed to have information that put Dumbledore as the bad guy. Arriving at his office where he was going to start his article, portraying Dumbledore as the great dark wizard, only to stop when he saw an owl with a newspaper.