"Preparations for the Second Year"

I swear my intentions are not good.

  Ginny was walking around with a deep blush on her face and nothing could be said to her, since Harry Potter had her by the hand and was taking her from the store to the store with a joy that did not match the situation. After it was made public the return of Voldemort, not many people were seen outside their houses since they lived in fear.

  "Mr. and Mrs. Weasley," Harry said as if remembering something, "can we go there?" Harry asked pointing to the newest of Harry's places, it was a place that sold enchanted clothes, it would resist almost every type of spell, except the unforgivable, in addition to a wide collection of books with defensive spells and potions that are easy to make and very effective.

  "There are a lot of people Harry, we shouldn't be outside too long, sorry," said Mrs. Weasley.

  "We're not going to be long, I already have everything set aside, I just have to pick them up," Harry said with a puppy look.

  "Well," said Mr. Weasley with a sigh. Entering the premises, they were greeted by a great hubbub that was silenced when Harry entered.

  "Harry!" Hermione called, going to where her friend was and giving him a big hug that was reciprocated, "how are you? Did you eat well?" Hermione asked, although she had seen him before, they had to act. He noticed how they were that gave him a big blush, he had his arms around Harry's neck a little distance from his face.

  "I'm fine Mione," she replied with a warm smile as Hermione, a little reluctantly, pulled away.

  "Harry," said Daphne's strangely kind voice. Harry noticing her, went to hug her quickly, "Daphne, Tracey," he said pulling the girl into her embrace.

  “Where are your parents?” She asked when she noticed their absence.

  "They went to get a guy out here who wanted to do his propaganda about his books," Astoria said, reaching out to the boys, receiving a hug from Harry.

  "By the way, girls let me introduce Ginny Weasley, my friend" she said with a smile that all her friends could identify, she wanted her to join them. The girls already knew how to act and quickly approached the girl.

  "I didn't think you had the money to buy all this Wesley," Lucius Malfoy's drawled voice said, "or wait, you didn't sell your house, did you?" he asked mockingly grabbing Ginny's books, something that caught Harry's attention. .

  "Mr. Malfoy, I'm surprised you're not kissing Voldemort's feet," Harry said before anyone could speak, at the mention of the dark lord everyone flinched, even Mr. Malfoy.

  "How dare you?" Lucius asked through gritted teeth.

  "I meant that's what Voldemort would use it for, no, I don't think he sent a person who wasn't 100% loyal on a real 'mission'" he said with a smile, Malfoy was going to answer but found the catch, if he answered I was going to dig his grave.

  "Maybe I don't remember, I was under the curse after all," Malfoy said, "but I don't think you know what happens when you're under one, but if you keep tempting fate by saying its name, you and your filthy blood friend dirty, they'll know” and with that, he left followed by his son who didn't say a word.

  "Who were those?" asked Mrs. Granger, disgusted, that no one had noticed her because of the incident.

Don't mind them mum,” Hermione said a little hurt, before composing herself and saying “let me introduce you to my friends.

Xxxxx xxxxX
  Avery was more than scared, ever since he heard Grindelwald's speech, he was doing nothing but trying to hide and train to see if he could stand a chance against Voldemort, as he doubted he wanted him back in his ranks after the great betrayal. what he had done, but all that training was useless, now he was chained without a wand, since the wand stayed in his arm that was ripped off seconds before.

  "You're a very skilled wizard, although I don't think that would have helped you stop Voldemort," said Harry, as Gerard, "you know? I would have let you join me, but I doubt you would, besides there's nothing guaranteed your loyalty. So if you were under the empire curse, which I know you weren't, it won't hurt again” he said pointing his “Empire” wand at Avery.

  If a Death Eater asked about the emergency call he received from Avery, McNair, Nott and the Carrows he would only get the same answer, "False alarm" in the same muffled voice.

Xxxxx xxxxX
  Harry was more than happy, everything had turned out as expected, no Death Eater had come out of the curse, Ginny admired him for everything he had done for her. But that happiness ended just as he hit the wall that He would give way to platform 9¾ followed by Ron Weasley. Rubbing his head, he touched the wall feeling that it was solid, that's when an answer came.

  “Cursed elf son of the...

  Mischief done.

  Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

  Suggestions welcome.

  The end.

Sorry for the mistake