"Catching People

I swear my intentions are not good.

Augusta Longbottom was resting with more peace than she had in 12 years, she was sitting outside the house giving her son and his wife time to spend time with their son, the atmosphere was cold, but after what happened with the morning news, announcing the recovery of his relatives, he did not care much about the weather, that is why he was surprised when he received a heating spell. Moving at a great speed, despite his age, he found himself seeing how Gerard Grindelwald was pointing his wand at her, and before she could start cursing the warlock, the man's wand was encased in a large yellow sphere, and it would slowly float up into Augusta's hands, earning her a questioning brow. of Mrs. Longbottom.

"I didn't come here to fight, I came to make you a deal," Harry said, getting a hard look from Augusta.

"I'm not going to make a deal with dark lords, it's more" he said with a smile "they have just been alerted of your visit to my house".

"Well, then I hope you enjoyed this day with your family, because tomorrow they will be like before" Harry said with a pity face, before turning around.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked the lady somewhat worried, "Are you going to torture them to madness?" She accused.

"I'm not like the Death Eaters, ma'am," said Harry offended, "let's just say that, although Harry Potter is skilled in Potions, he took more than that to cure them, and I gave him those means, so tell me what will happen when he no longer get what you need to cure them?" he said and the lady's eyes widened when she realized what was happening "so you still have your whole family and I get something in return"

“What do you want?” Augusta said defeated.

"I know very well that Albus Dumbledore is planning something to stop me, I want to be aware of what is happening, and I want him to wear this" he said handing her a necklace "I only ask for that, I will give you a week to think about it" and with that, He tossed one of the little balls filled with floo powder and disappeared, letting his wand fall, which was grabbed by Augusta only to realize it was fake.

“On his account, you damned son of...”

Xxxxx xxxxX
Byrus Greengrass was in company with his wife and 2 daughters, it was the last day for his eldest daughter to leave, so they were talking and chatting, but the words stopped when they saw the fireplace light up with blue fire, and then change to green to then give way to Gerard Grindelwald.

"Emma, ​​take the girls," Byrus yelled, then pointed his wand at Harry, which was glowing a not-so-pleasant color. "Don't move, or I'll decapitate him," he said menacingly, earning a laugh from Harry.

"I didn't come to fight sir, in fact, look," he said, joining his palms and separating them so that his wand appeared in a yellow sphere, and went to the table that was in the middle of the room. "I just came to talk" said Harry taking a seat.

"I have nothing to discuss with you," Byrus said, still pointing his wand at Harry.

"Wouldn't you?" said Harry "And will you tell her that I know that one of her daughters could die at any moment from a curse, and that I know how to counteract it, what would you tell me?" Harry asked.

"You're lying," Daphne said icily, "all the Greengrasses have searched for a cure, even my parents, and they've searched with the best healers and they all say the same thing, there is no cure," she said, sending Harry a hard look.

"From how they reacted when I arrived, I suppose they read the newspaper," Harry deduced, "so they're aware of the news that Harry Potter cured the Longbottoms, I think they know that that was impossible, that's what limits us, that we don't they explore all the branches of magic. I helped Harry Potter, obviously he didn't know it was me, but with a bit of spells he managed to create a stone that works like the legendary Philosopher's Stone, that's what keeps them conscious.

I have this” he said lifting a purple stone “this is the cure for that curse, I give it to you” he said making it levitate until Astoria's hands that she was silent all this time.

"Thank you," Astoria said sheepishly, but gratefully.

"Nothing is free in this life, what do you want in return Grindelwald?" Byrus said.

"First, call me Gerard, second, wear this necklace," he said, handing him a necklace with the symbol of the deathly hallows, the same one he had given to Augusta, "I am aware that you are the leader of the neutral faction, so it will draw a lot of attention that from one day to the next, you join a faction”.

“So what do you suggest?  Astoria asked.

"Let them try to catch me," Harry said with a smile.

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

Cast:
Byrus: Henry Ian Cusick
Astoria:Loreto Peralta
Emma:Zoe Kravitz