001. NEW YEARS EVE

Chapter one
"New years Eve."

"Next up, in this years sparkle classic by secret, the East High Wildcats!" the announcer called out as Tory and her team came running out onto the mat with their red and white cheerleading uniforms as they all then got in formation.

"wildcats sing along yeah you really got it going

Wildcats in the house, everybody say it now!

Wildcats everywhere wave your hands up in the air

That's the way we do it! Time to show the world!"

They sang as they began to go into pyramid formation leaving Tory up at the top as they threw her up in the air she did a flip as she came back down they all caught her, putting her back on the ground they all started dancing.

"Wildcats! Sing along, yeah you really got it going on!

Wildcats in the house, everybody say it now!

Wildcats everywhere, wave your hands up in the air!

That's the way we do it, let's get to it time to show the world!"

Tory and three of her teammates began back flipping through the spaces between the other four as the crowd began to cheer, landing back on there feet they started running back up front again as they went and did a few cartwheels and landed into splits.

"Wildcats everywhere wave your hands up in the air!

That's the way we do it, let's get to it, come on, everyone!"

They sang, bringing Tory back up into the air as she brought her leg up and gave the crowd her cheer winning smile as they started to clap they brought her down again and went into the next routine. In which the beat began to come through as Tory stood in the way back as her team started to cartwheel away and make a path for her.

"Been waiting for this day to come

And it was all so clear
Since I was a little girl
I saw me standing here
All the times they told me "Walk away"
I said "Forget it"
You know where you are headed
And we are gonna get it."

Tory crouched down as her friend flipped over her, the others started singing.

"Taking it right to the top
We ain't got no doubts
Together we can build it up
Can you hear us now?"

They moved their pom pom's around as another one of their teammates walked through a group of them, shaking her pom pom's.

"Yeah, we see the future
It's looking really bright."

She sang going down on one knee as the three she went through went towards her and so did Tory as they all began backing up.

"Yeah, that's where we're headed
And we know how to get itWe were made for this
There's nothing we can't do
We came to play
We're here to stay and win the day
'Cause we were made for this
Didn't come here to lose
We came to play, we're here to stay
What's left to say when we know."

Tory and one of her teammates then ran up to the front as the others followed.

"Nothing's gonna get in our way
No! Come on, let me hear you say
We're fired up, you're fired up
We're fired up
Nothing's gonna get in our way
No! Come on, let me hear you say
We're fired up, you're fired up
We're fired up."

They started doing cartwheels, flips and getting back into pyramid formation and throwing Tory up in the air.

"We were made for this
There's nothing we can't do
We came to play
We're here to stay and win the day
'Cause we were made for this
Didn't come here to lose
We came to play, we're here to stay
What's left to say when we knowNothing's gonna get in our way
No! Come on, let me hear you say
We're fired up, you're fired up
We're fired up
Nothing's gonna get in our way
No! Come on, let me hear you say
We're fired upWe're fired up, you're fired up
We're fired up
Nothing's gonna get in our way
No! Come on, let me hear you say
We're fired up, you're fired up
We're fired up."

Getting out of formation and running back off stage the crowd was cheering, and they were able to have a little snack break as the results were being tallied in although the worst part was the wildcats and the east high knights were standing right next to each other, as Tory and her team walked towards them at the same time.

The east high knights headed in there direction "you're going down Bolton!" their team captain told her as Tory laughed "yeah, you know maybe you should come up with better come backs cause..last time I checked my trophy case? The east high wildcats have won two years in a row now and not just in the winter competition so..I'd maybe watch my words cause Im about to win for a third time!" she shared, turning around and flipping her hair in the knights direction as her team did the same as they walked off.

And now the results were in as every team went out and stood on the mat waiting for there name to be called and it seemed to be between the east high wildcats and knights for first place as the texas rangers got third, leaving only three more minutes before midnight and Tory thought about how cool it would be if her team won right as it struck midnight and all those fireworks would go off at the same time "the winner..for this years sparkle classic...the reigning champions for the past two years..the east high wildcats!" the man yelled.

As the fireworks went off, Tory opened her eyes as all of them started cheering "happy new year!" they all yelled as the announcer came and brought Tory her trophy as her entire team lifted her into the air "boom, boom, wildcats! Boom, boom, wildcats!" they cheered as the ones on the ground started jumping around "boom, boom, wildcats! Boom, boom, wildcats, rawr!" they all cheered laughing, looking through the crowd at the top of the stands was her parents and Troy standing there as she lifted up her trophy and gave them a big smile.