007. A PLAN

Chapter seven
"A plan."

Although the next day in school Tory and Chad both realized they had a problem with her brother so as they were walking through the library which was the last place Chad and Tory ever wanted to be or say they were yet this seemed to be the only place that he could talk to them without him disappearing on them especially about this freaky genius, lunch dumping girl named Gabriella "what spell has this elevated IQ temptress girl cast that suddenly makes you wanna be in a musical?" Chad asked as they finally stopped walking Tory crossed her arms "is she blackmailing you?" she asked him.

As Tory furrowed his brows "what, no? Look, I just did it. Who cares?" Troy asked looking at the books on the shelves as Tory jaw dropped "who cares?" Chad and Tory asked "How about your most loyal best friend?" Chad asked as Tory chuckled "and your twin sister?" she asked pulling her and Chad closer to her brother to make him uncomfortable "quiet in here, Ms Bolton and Mr Danforth." Miss Falsaff told them as Tory and Chad held there hands up "it's him, Miss Falsaff, not us." the two told her as Miss Falsaff walked away Chad spun the basketball he had on his finger "look you're a hoops dude, not a musical singer person." he informed him handing Troy the ball.

in which Troy sighed, starting to walk again as he tossed it back to Chad in which Chad turned back to Tory as her eyes went wide pushing him forward as the two followed her brother "have you ever seen Michael Crawford on a cereal box?" Chad asked him as Troy grabbed a book off the shelf "who's Michael Crawford?" he asked walking away "that's the point we're trying to make." Tory shared and as Troy went to flip through a book Chad stopped him ""he was the phantom of the opera on broadway. Now my mom she's seen that musical twenty seven times. And she put Michael Crawford's picture in our refrigerator. Yeah, not on it, in it. So our point is if you play basketball you're gonna end up on a cereal box." Chad informed him.

"Where then if you sing in musicals you're gonna end up in his moms refrigerator or like the picture of Patrick Swayze mom hides in my bedroom closet." Tori shared as Chad motioned to her "why would she put his picture in her refrigerator and why would mom put one in your closet?" Troy asked not getting the point yet "one of her crazy diet ideas. Look I don't have to understand the female mind, Troy." Chad shared as Tory raised her brows "oh really?" she asked crossing her arms as Chad looked at her not knowing what to say as Miss Falsaff was glaring at the two as Tory looked to her brother "he's in my closet cause mom doesn't want dad to know she still has him cause I think he like signed it or something I don't know." she informed him.

As Troy then walked over to a table to read his book Tory and Chad followed him "how can you expect the rest of us to be focused on a game. If you're off somewhere in leotards singing twinkletown." Chad shared as Tory started to laugh "ooh, that's a picture..no, no, video I have to get. But seriously, twinkle town?" she asked "hey, nob body said anything about leotards. And Tory that is not happening." Troy told them "not yet my friend but just you wait. Look, we need you, captain. Big time." Chad informed him as Miss Falsaff stood near them "Miss Bolton, Mr Danforth." she warned them again "tried to tell him Miss Falsaff. Really tried." Chad and Tory told her but it was actually towards Troy as they got up and left.

"What do we do now?" Chad asked as Tory huffed "I have an idea but there's no sure way. They'll ever listen to people like us." she shared as Chad furrowed his brows "people like us?" he asked as Zeke and Jason walked up to them so did two cheerleaders as Tory shook her head "come on." she told them, walking through the school hallway, she was about to do something she never would've stooped down to as she walked into a computer lab finding the girl she was looking for and the words she needed to say were struggling to come out "w..w.." Tory we began only being able to say the w of her sentence cause the word we was never to be spoken between her and Taylor ever.

"I think she's having a stroke!" Jason panicked going to help her as Zeke grabbed him, Taylor raised her brows at Tory "what Im trying to say is that we..ugh, ew I think I just threw up in my mouth just uttering those words but we need to talk." Tory finally shared as Taylor seemed in "go." she told her as Tory began explaining to her how they needed to come up with a plan to separate Troy and Gabriella since Troy was basically destroying his life by believing he could be apart of this musical all because of Gabriella in which Chad and the guys joined in as well "you really think this is gonna work?" Taylor asked.

"It's the only way to save Troy and Gabriella from themselves." Chad shared as Tory tiled her head at her "so are we a go? Or did I just speak a language you didn't understand since from what I recall you don't speak cheerleader?" she asked her as Chad, Zeke and Jason oohed "yeah." Taylor told her "good. So we start tomorrow then." Tory and Chad told her "okay. The first thing." Taylor shared "good, let's go." Tory told them as all of them walked out of the classroom.