013. GUIDELINES

Chapter thirteen
"Guidelines."

Although when Tory had grabbed her lunch and began heading back to the studio for her next dance class which was for teens and young adults, Mr Fulton walked up to her "um, Miss Bolton it has come to my attention that your dance class earlier was more fun and less actual teaching." he shared as Tory looked to him "yes, but they were kids and it was there first class." she shared, stopping in the hallway "yes, but I feel for your next one there are guidelines you must follow." Mr Fulton shared as Tory raised her brows "guidelines?" she asked as a stack of papers was landed in her hands in which Tory groaned catching herself before she fell or dropped any of the papers.

But when she looked at them she noticed there was a dress code "a dress? I have to wear I dress? I don't have a dress!" she shared as Mr Fulton handed the black dress over putting it in her arms "you will also now be teaching the tango." he shared starting to walk off down the hallway in which Torys jaw dropped as she watched him go "the tango? I barely know how to waltz!" she yelled to him "then figure it out before I higher someone who can." Mr Fulton told her turning the corner and leaving in which Tory's eyes went wide "Im dead." she told herself as she turned around walking into the studio in which she went up to the CD player and put all her stuff down.

"Tango. Tango. Ha. Do I look like I know how to tango? No." she told herself as a knock came to the door "sounds like you need some help." Ryan told her as Tory turned around scoffing "help is an understatement." she shared as Ryan walked further in "well, I can help you if you want." he told her in which Tory looked at his outfit "fine, but if I have to change clothes so do you." she told him as Ryan raised his brows while Tory grabbed the black dress Mr Fulton gave her in which Ryan nodded "I think I can pull that off. Meet back here before class starts." he told her as Tory nodded and the two headed off to change.

Returning back everyone was their for the class as Tory walked up to Ryan "surprisingly I was able to walk all the way back here in the heels even though I usually prefer to dance in sneakers." she shared laughing as Ryan joined her looking at everyone else it seems they got the same dress code as they did as Tory walked over turning on the music, she headed back to Ryan as they locked their hands together as they started dancing Tory followed his lead.

"Follow me into my world

Let your worries fade with every
Step you take
Baby whatcha' waiting for."

And for a second Tory felt weird as they separated she started laughing even though it wasn't funny in which she shook her head getting into the right head space as she waled forward again connecting her hands with Ryans as the two began dancing again the others followed them.

"Let the tango take control
Feel the music inside your soul (Oh)
My hand is out, just grab a holdWatch time fade away
My arms will keep you safe
It's just you and me
Dancing in this dream."

Then they separated and all began moving to the back to the back of the studio.

"Whatever you do, don't wake me up
The feeling's real won't let it
Stop, no."

Then they turned back to each other and put their hands back together moving towards the front again, Tory kicked her leg out as they then almost went down on their knees but got back up and continued walking to the front.

"Don't be afraid, take my hand
Forget the world
Will you dance, dance with me."

Ryan then spun her around and when they came to facing each other they moved back towards the middle of the room.

"Podemos bailar eternamente
Trust in me, take a chance
Feel the Tango
When you dance, dance with me
Podemos bailar eternamente."

Now they turned where her back was against his chest as they all moved to different parts of the room, spinning her around.

"Now I have you next to me
Everything is how it should be (ooh yeah)
Baby, don't fight the feeling."

In which Ryan then picked her up and spun her around in the air as the others copied the moves.

"We're floating on the clouds
If I could, I'd never come back down (no no)
Baby just keep on groovin' groovin'."

And Tory was Tory in which when she got put back on the ground she began doing the kind of dancing that she like to do that wasn't so slow in which they all began copying her and actually were enjoying it.

"As time fades away
My arms will keep you safe
It's just you and me."

In which the couples were all facing each other but weren't close to each other yet until Tory held her hand out to Ryan who grabbed it and spun her towards him as they then did that two more times.

"Dancing in this dreamWHatever you do, don't wake me up
The feeling's real, won't let it
Stop, no."

And then then they got back to the original dance as Tory linked her hands with Ryan kicking her leg out they began heading towards the front as the others followed.

"Don't be afraid, take my hand
Forget the world
Will you dance, dance with me
Podemos bailar eternamente."

Then the two began moving back to the middle as the others dance around them where Ryan spun her around again.

"Trust in me, take a chance

Feel the Tango

When you dance, dance with me.

Podemos bailar eternamente."

And then the song slowed down a bit again as they moved their hands up as Ryan picked her up again and spun her around.

"Dance with me
(I'm dancing with you)
For this moment in time
(My dreams have come true)."

He then put her back down on the ground and dipped her as the others copied it, as she came back up they began to spin around again as Tory held her leg out as she did so.

"My darling just dance with me
If only one night."

Then he put her back down again as they began to dance around.

"Don't be afraid, take my hand
Forget the world
Will you dance, dance with me
Podemos bailar eternamente
Trust in me, take a chance
Feel the Tango
When you dance, dance with me
Podemos bailar eternamente."

And once they finished the two pulled away from each other, catching their breath as they looked at the class "you guys did great." Tory told them as they all started laughing and walking out waving goodbye as Tory and Ryan waved goodbye to them Tory turned to grab the rest of her stuff "thank you for helping. I know If Sharpay knew you did she'd have an aneurism." she shared, chuckling as she turned around Ryan waved her off "it's no problem. It's kind of the most fun I've had here in a while." he shared as the two began walking out of the studio.