026. STRESSED OUT

Chapter twenty six
"Stressed out."

Ever since Kelsi told her that a women from Juilliard was specifically coming for her she couldn't help but freak out as she had her dress on for her solo, standing in front of the mirror she took a deep breath as she stepped back and kicked her leg out doing a quick spin as the dress flowed around her and when she turned back she held her arms out doing a part of the dance as she sang a part of the song she chose.

"I've been playing hide and go seek

with a heart that longs to be

in the arms of another lover

and I've been running from my shadow

look away what I wrote

And I try to find a way to you."

Bringing her leg up all the way she did another spin not realizing that Sharpays clone had been watching her having found a way to sabotage her but before Tory could notice her she had disappeared as Tory got back on her own two feet, taking a deep breath she turned around looking at the two song choices for a show stopper and something to believe in seemed to catch her eye as she looked over the lyrics and realized she'd be singing most of it but realized that she could really make this work especially with the dancing so taking the papers and not changing her outfit she ran out to find Kelsi.

Finding her at the piano, playing for her brother and Gabriella Tory sat next to her and showed her the song in which Kelsi turned to her with a huge smile although when Tory looked up she saw Chad in the most ridiculous costume she had ever seen as her and Ryan started laughing, Taylor quickly ran out grabbing Chad and leading him off and as Troy and Gabriella finished there song everyone started clapping as Ryan walked back out "bravo! Great rehearsal. Pity the actor that has to follow you." he told them "I believe that actor is you mr choreographer." Kelsi pointed out as everyone laughed "oh really?" Ryan asked and before Kelsi could tell anyone what to do Tory took over.

"I, um found the end of the show song and it literally is a show stopper but it's gonna require a lot of work so take five cause I want to start as soon as possible at least on working on the first half of the song and some of the choreography." she shared as Ryan cheered "please tell me.." he went to ask her as Sharpay pulled the curtain open "Ryan!" she yelled "and that's five everybody." Tory told them for him as Tory got up to go change her outfit as Kelsi followed her "I think for the instrumental part it could be this huge dance break with flashlight lights and just a bunch of dancing." Tory shared as Kelsi nodded "I like it." she told her as the two laughed, heading off.

And after school Tory, Martha and Kelsi had headed to a dinner together and Taylor would've came with them but she said she was hanging out with Gabriella so it was just the three of them as Tory sighed "is anyone else stressing over the spring musicale or is just me?" she asked as Martha and Kelsi chuckled "I think it's just you." Martha told her as Kelsi shrugged "yeah. Everyone else is having a blast." she shared and as Tory huffed and looked back down at her meal Kelsi and Martha looked to each other realizing the girls across them had lost her mojo as Martha cleared her throat, Tory looked at her with furrowed brows "what are you doing?" she asked her as Martha began to sing.

"Bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum."

Kelsi then harmonized with her as she sang.

"Ooh-ooh-ooh."

In which everyone in the restaurant began looking at them in which Tory noticed "guys, please stop. It's been a really stressful day." she told them but they didn't as Martha began to sing.

"No one can hold us back
When we're set to go."

In which Kelsi then turned to Tory and sang.

"go

No one can tell us that we're not ready

When we're ready to flow (flow)."

And as the two stared at Tory waiting for her, she sighed and stood up pushing her chair in as she sang.

"Lead by example, here's a sample on the floor."

As Martha then stood up as well singing.

"Yeah, try a little harder, move a little faster
If you can't find the strength you're after."

Kelsi then had stood up as well as the three spun around, the three then turned around hitting their fists against the table. As they started to sing together as they walked away from the table and dancing.

"Dig a little deeper, dig a little deeper

Just like we had to do
You got to dig a little deeper, dig a little deeper
Ooh-ooh-ooh."

Kelsi then sang.

"We're celebrating like we never did before ('fore)"

As Tory walked over to a table.

"Went through the fire, took it higher
Check the score (score)."

Martha then sang as they all made there way back to each other.

"If you wanna be a leader, check your ego at the door (right there)."

Kelsi then sang as they did another spin.

"Yeah, be a trend setter, be a go-getter
If you wanna do everything better."

Then they began walking around the restaurant again going separate ways as they sang the restaurant began to clap along.

"Dig a little deeper, dig a little deeper

Just like we had to do
You got to dig a little deeper, dig a little deeper (go)."

The three then came back together again as people in the restaurant got up and began dancing with them as Kelsi sang.

"Don't ask the question, "What it is you should do?" (don't ask)

Just take some action, it'll come to you

It's all connected, all you have to do
Is move, baby, move, baby, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're on a role, let it go, lose control
Don't you know it's the best thing you can do?"

Then all of them along with the waiters even began dancing as Tory and them all began to sing again.

"(La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la)D-I, D-I-G
D-I, D-I-G
Di-di-di-di, di-di
Di-di-di-di, di-di
Go
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Dig a little deeper (Here we go)Dig a little deeper, dig a little deeper
Just like we had to do
Just like we had to do (like we had to do)
You got to dig a little deeper, dig a little deeper (dig a little)
Just like we had we do
Just like we had to do
You got to dig a little deeper, dig a little deeper
(Aw) Just like we had to do

You got to dig a little deeper (woo), dig a little deeper (yeah)

(Come here, baby)."

And when they were done, Tory, Kelsi and Martha were standing on tables as everyone in the restaurant stood around them as they started to clap, Tory, Kelsi and Martha quickly got off the tables as ran to get they're stuff as they paid their waiter "thank you!" Kelsi told them as Tory and Martha laughed as they ran out of there.