012. UNEXPECTED VACATION

Chapter twelve
"Unexpected vacation."

And once again the job hunt for summer vacation had been a miss which was why Tory was out at the grocery store with her mom as they were finally pulling into the driveway her mom parked the car as the two of them got out Tory jogged to the trunk opening it and grabbing two paper bags while her mom grabbed one and as they were heading inside they could hear all the boys screaming in which Tory chuckled while her mom held her hands up "whoa, whoa, whoa. Can we all redirect this energy by carrying in the groceries?" she asked them "yes, Mrs Bolton." they all simultaneously told her and as the guys began to head outside to the car Chad was the only one left as he kissed Tory on the cheek then headed out to help.

In which her and her mom put their bags on the kitchen island, beginning to empty them although her mom seemed to have two things on her mind "you know you all have been friends since kindergarten so I don't think Troy will freak out to bad once you tell Troy you two are dating." she shared as Tory sighed turning to put the milk in the fridge "mom, Chad's his best friend and if he finds out he not only likes his little sister but has been secretly dating her, he'll lose it." she shared, opening the fridge and putting it in as Troy and Zeke walked in with groceries "who's gonna lose it?" Troy asked as their mother shrugged "your father not being able to teach you guys basketball over the summer." she shared, walking to put her groceries away in which Tory sighed, shutting the fridge.

But soon Troy had told all the wildcats about the summer jobs he got them all at the Albuquerque country club and with how hard it had been to get them they all agreed where from the moment they arrived Mr Fulton was giving them a tour as they headed to the back where the pool was and as Troy walked ahead of them Tory walked with Chad and the guys as they all noticed Troy wave to Gabriella. Where someone then fell into the pool in which Troy, Tory and all of them quickly ran over as Gabriella dived into save the person it was Sharpay who even though the water wasn't that deep kept screaming like she was drowning.

"I got you." Gabriella told her as Tory looked across the way seeing Martha, Taylor and Kelsi in which they all were trying not to laugh "I got you it's okay." Gabriella told Sharpay but she seemed to not want her help as she continued splashing "what are you doing here?" she asked her "Im the new lifeguard." Gabriella told her "wait, are you a member here?" Troy asked her as Sharpay screamed and splashed again in which Tory grabbed onto Chad as they all stepped back laughing.

And while the boys were working in the kitchen along with Martha and Kelsi was doing piano work at dinner, Taylor was doing member activities, Tory got stuck teaching a dance class which wasn't what she was used to cause yeah she planned cheer routines but this? This was totally different so when she walked in there was a bunch of kids standing in there as she looked at them all "okay, let's start with something fun." she told them turning to the CD player but everything that started playing seemed Sharpays style and not hers, as she continued skipping all the songs she found one.

"Yeah

It's your boy Barron
Yo
And the place to be
It's crazy."

In which Tory then turned to them all "okay, it might get a little out of hand but that's what dancing is all about. Just letting loose and doing whatever you want so don't get upset if you do something different then I do cause I might like it , so, ready? One, two, three!" she yelled turning around as they all began following her lead.

"Come rock with me!Couldn't wait to leave
But now I hate to go
Last day of camp
Packing my bags slow
Made so many friends
Why does it have to end
In the end, it's a win
Because we grown so close togetherRemember when we first met
First day
Figured this would be no fun
No way