011. FINALLY SUMMER

Chapter eleven
"Finally summer."

Sitting in Miss Darbus's class and knowing there was only a few minutes left before summer vacation it felt like some new form of torture as Tory sat behind Chad no longer listening to Miss Darbus drown on and on especially since Chad had turned in her direction and yeah the two have been dating for a while now although Troy still didn't know "you mist remember young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer." Miss Darbus voice went so high she woke some people up who had fallen asleep "to refresh and illuminate your fertile young minds." she told them.

"What's she talking about?" Chad asked Tory who chuckled "I don't know you tell me." she told him "I can't I stopped listening." Chad told her "well so did I." Tory informed him as the two laughed together, Troy leaned his head towards them "guys, Miss Darbus has snapped her cap." he shared as Chad turned towards him "dude. You're actually listening?" he asked him as Tory shook her head, Jason in the back raised his hand "yes, Jason?" Miss Darbus asked him as they all turned to him confused "here he goes." Tory shared as Taylor learned towards her "he's seriously gonna do it? It's the last day." she shared.

"I know." Tory told her "what was your favorite summer memory Miss Darbus?" Jason asked her as everyone groaned and as Miss Darbus began to tell them about Taylor smirked "so does Troy know about you and Chad yet?" she asked as Tory looked behind her at the two then back to Taylor "no, cause if he did in his words, he snap his cap." she shared as Taylor started laughing "he's gonna have to find out sometime." she shared "yes, and sometime will be on his own time rather then me telling him." Tory shared.

As Chad tapped Troy on the shoulder, Troy turned to him "summer." Chad told him "summer." Martha said next as Troy looked to her "summer." Chad and Martha said together as the clock ticked down "summer." Kelsi joined in as Troy looked to her "summer." Chad then said again "summer." Gabriella said from the back as Troy looked to her "summer." Taylor said next putting her hands on Tory's shoulders "summer." Tory said next smiling at Chad who smiled back at her "summer. Summer. Summer." they all began chanting as Troy began to get scared, the bell soon rang as everyone through their papers in the air cheering.

Getting up, Tory and Taylor turned to each other squealing as Chad had gone up to Miss Darbus spinning her around and kissing her on the cheek, he turned back giving Troy his basketball and then bringing him into a hug as he then went and stood on a chair.

"What time is it?"

He asked as everyone began to sing around him

"Summertime
It's our vacation
What time is it?
Party time
That's right, say it aloud
What time is it?
Time of our lives
Anticipation
What time is it?
Summertime
School's out, scream and shout."

And soon everyone began walking out of the classroom, as Tory went up to Chad he put his arm around her as they walked out "aw!" Taylor and Martha voiced as they followed behind them along with everyone else.

"Finally, summer's here
Good to be chillin' out (yeah)
I'm off the clock (hey)
The pressure's off
Now my girl's what it's all about."

Troy sang from still being in the classroom as he walked over to Gabriella.

"Ready for some sunshine
For my heart to take a chance
I'm here to stay, I'm movin' away
Ready for a summer romance."Everybody ready, goin' crazy, yeah, we're out
Come on and let me hear you say it now, right now."

Gabriella sang getting off her desk and following Troy out of the classroom and into the hallway where everyone else was where Chad slid on the floor as Troy and Tory helped him up everyone was singing and dancing around.