018. NO MORE TALENT SHOW

Chapter eighteen
"No more talent show."

Tory and Ryan had come up with this awesome choreography for all of them to do in the talent show while Kelsi had come up with a song called everyday in which all of them were practicing it today in Tory's dance studio as they all clapped, Tory, Chad, Gabriella and Ryan were moving around in a circle together "show us what you got." Ryan told them all as Kelsi played the piano, Chad grabbed Tory's hand as the two began dancing together. Where they all were just having fun and dancing around the room together as they did the routine, clapping their hands again as they then made a dance circle and some of the guys began dancing in the middle as Ryan and Tory stood in the middle "yeah! You got it!" Tory yelled, chuckling.

"Pass it, move it!" Ryan told them as more people moved through, Tory went up to Gabriella taking her hand as the two walked down as the line kept moving and more people went up to start dancing and soon the song came to an end as they all cheered, Chad and Ryan did a handshake as they all began to leave, Chad came up behind Tory tickling her as she squealed, Gabriella had hugged Ryan as Tory turned around seeing Kelsi "Kelsi, come on." she told her as Chad grabbed her arm pulling her off with the others guys as they headed to the left, Gabriella exited right while Kelsi soon followed after the rest of them to the left all of them missing Sharpay and how Troy was spying on them.

And it only seemed after that, that Tory's classes were doubled so by the time her shift was over she was so glad to just head to the kitchen and just sit down although everyone was rocking out as Kelsi was dj'ing on a bunch of dishes while Chad and the guys danced around with Martha "go Martha! Go Martha!" they all sang as Tory raised her brows "at least you guys still have a grove in you all I wanna do is go to sleep." Tory informed them as she went to sit down, Zeke pulled her back up "ah, Folton working you hard today Miss Bolton?" he asked her as Tory rolled her eyes "try doing the tango, quick step, salsa and freestyle back to back. If I somehow fell down the stairs and broke both my legs, I'd thank someone." she shared.

As they all laughed, Taylor came walking in "may I have your attention please. You guys, I need to make an announcement." she told them all as they stopped looking to her "all junior staffers will be required to work on show night." she shared "what?" Everyone asked as they walked towards her "yeah, it says. No staff participation in the show will be allowed. No exceptions." Taylor shared as Gabriella took one of the papers "no show?" Kelsi asked "there's a show but were just not in it." Taylor shared as Gabriella handed it to Chad "Im sorry, guys. There's nothing we can do about it. It's Foltons orders." Taylor informed them.

"Nah uh. There's no way this is Foltons idea." Chad shared "yeah, is anybody else getting deja vu from when the scholastic decathlon, game day and call backs were all on the same night?" Tory asked as she looked at them all as Gabriella sighed, walking away "excuse me." she told some staff workers as she walked out in which one grabbed a chair an another a thing of ice as Tory sat down "thank you." she told them putting her feet in the bowl "well if he's gonna take away the talent show. Im gonna take away his rules starting with this one." she informed them all as they all hummed in agreement

Going home though that night, things had been weird where when Troy even tried to talk to her she didn't turn back and walked through the front door, closing it on him as he caught it with his foot "Tory!" he called to her but she already had been heading up the stairs to her room for the night as she got there she shut the door behind her. And the next morning standing in the kitchen Tory was standing next to Chad, Jason and Kelsi talking about the show "you guys have no idea what my dance lessons look like today, I need to teach someone how to tap dance, a lady wants to talk to her puppet." Tory shared "oh, yeah. It's okay, Ryan can help." Kelsi shared.