014. DINNER DISASTER

Chapter fourteen
"Dinner disaster."

The next morning Chad and Tory were hanging out together before they had to clock in for work in which Taylor saw them "aw, look at you two! All those amazing summer plans gone to waist since your brother forced us all to work here." she shared as Tory chuckled "forced? We all needed the money but if Im being honest I do wish we all could spend more time together. These dance classes are getting insane kids, teens, young adults." she shared "I know half of my activities list is your classes." Taylor shared as Chad scoffed "you guys have it easy, me and the guys have to serve people food and yeah they tip good but they make you know that you don't matter." he shared.

"Well, you guys do matter." Tory told him and smirked knowing Chad would get annoyed by her not saying him specifically "what? What about me?" Chad asked her as Tory let go of his hand and started running away with Taylor as Chad ran after her in which when they entered the kitchen they could hear Troy and Gabriella singing along with Kelsi playing the piano they all headed towards it and walked in.

"Connected and real

Can't keep it
All inside
Ohh Yeah."

Troy and Gabriella sang as they all came in starting to sing back ups as they stood around the piano looking at the music sheets Kelsi handed them.

"Na na na na
Oh yeah
Na na na na
Oh yeah
Yeah yeah yeahNa na na na
In me
Na na na na
Oh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah.Na na na na na
Oh yeah
Na na na naWhen I hear my favorite song
Favorite song
I know that we belong
We belongIt's living in all of us
It's brought us here becauseHere because
Na na na na
Oh yeahNa na na na
Oh yeah
Na na na na
Yeah."

And when it finished they all cheered "oh, I love that song." Gabriella shared as she walked back to the piano "great job, Kels." Troy told her as he walked back to the piano as well "oh, I've got the talent show sign up sheet right here. Are you in?" Taylor asked him as everyone looked at him "maybe we can work this out, but only if we're all in this together." Troy shared pulling Chad and Tory towards him still having no clue about them as Taylor handed Troy the sign up sheet "this is going to be fantastic. Im going to coordinate rehearsals that coincides with all our schedules." Kelsi began telling them all.

Although when everyone went to leave, Kelsi stopped Tory "um, Tory there's something I need to talk to you about." she shared as Tory turned around "yeah?" she asked her "um, well..Mr Fulton told me that he wanted you to accompany at the ladies lunch in." Kelsi shared as Tory's eyes went wide "what?" she asked her "I know. I know. You're more sports team girl. But I made this song for you and I also wrote you this other one that might be able to help you tell Troy that you like Chad." Kelsi shared handing her papers "Kelsi I can't tell him through a song. Especially one that's called best friends brother." Tory shared.

Putting it down on the piano "the song title is just cause Troys your brother and Chads his best friend and he also thinks of him like a brother and the songs not exactly about him but I think he could get the gist of it." Kelsi told her "Kelsi, no. Where's the real song we need to go over for this lunch in?" Tory asked as Kelsi sighed handing it to her in which Tory began looking it over "okay start it from the top." she told her making Kelsi smile as she started the piano chords.

And later on before it was time for her to go out and sing she heard that Chad had gotten attacked as she walked into the kitchen with heels and a nice dress on "what happened?" she asked seeing that Kelsi poured ice water into a bucket that his feet were soaking in "oh, next time I see country club princess, Im gonna launch her and her pink cart straight into the lake." Chad shared as Troy patted him on the shoulder "I'll find the ramp buddy." he told him in which Tory furrowed her brows "how come he looks like that and you seem perfectly fine?" she asked her brother.

But before he could respond Mr Fulton arrived "Mr Danforth this is a kitchen, not a day spa. You and Jason suit up for dinner duty in the dining room. Miss Bolton don't you have somewhere to be." he told them as Tory huffed turning around and walking off as Kelsi was waiting there for her in which the two headed to the dining room where Kelsi sat down at the piano while Tory stood next to it with her microphone getting ready to sing as Kelsi started playing the piano.

"Oh yeah yeah

The situation turned around enough to figure out
That someone else has let you down
So many times I don't know why
But I know we can make it as long as you say itSo tell me that you love me yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure
There's nothing left to say
Tell me that you love me anywaySo tell me that you love me anyway
Whoa whoa oh oh."

And for a second she stopped singing as she noticed her brother walk in next to Mr Fulton but not in work clothes but in a suit as he sat down with Sharpay and her family in which Kelsi nudged her to get her to keep going.

"Waking up beside yourself and what you feel inside
Is being shared with someone else
Nowhere to hide I don't know why
But I know we can make it
As long as you say itSo tell me that you love me yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure
There's nothing left to say
But tell me that you love me anyway."

She continued singing but then saw Chad and Jason serving Troy and all the people he was sitting with and it seemed like they were all treating them like they didn't matter and that only Troy did in which she was lucky it was just Kelsi playing the piano for a while cause right now she felt sick to her stomach as Chad looked to her before he headed back into the kitchen, she then went to sing again "Kelsi! Tory!" Sharpay yelled to them in which Tory stumbles as Kelsi pulled her on the arm towards as she banged on the keys "Kelsi and my sister.' Troy pointed out in a way that they didn't need to stop what they were doing as they continued.

"Show me look what we found turn it around every day
I can hear what you say
Now I know why know we can make it
If tell me that you love me yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one moreSo tell me that you love me yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure
There's nothing left to say
Tell me that you love me anyway."

And when the two finally finished the song everyone in the room started clapping as Kelsi got up and began running off as she dragged Tory with her.