021. LAST GAME OF THE SEASON

Chapter twenty one
"Last game of the season."

The game was tough as Tory and her girls were cheering for her brother and her boyfriend they still were losing twenty six to forty five "let's go!" Troy yelled as he got the ball, dribbling down the court, he passed it and then he got blocked and passed it but when he got blocked and went to pass it someone else, the West High Knights got it and as he was dribbling down the court they scored. As Troy then was passed the ball, he dribbled to their side and passed it as he then got it passed back to him, he went to get it in but it bounced out and as one of the West High Knights guys went for it it went flying towards, Tory as it hit her in the legs.

In which the buzzer went off "nice hands." Tory told him as the guy looked her up and down "nice legs." he told her as Tory's jaw dropped her team gasped as Troy went after him for that comment about his sister "that concludes the first half of play in our state championship in our final game with the West High Knights leading defending champion East High Wildcats forty seven to twenty six." the announcer shared as the wildcats began to head back inside, Tory knew Troy was gonna tell Chad about the comment as she tried around looking at her team "he's lucky I didn't hit him." she shared as one of the Martha chuckled "he'll be lucky of Chad or Troy don't him." she told her as they all laughed with sixteen minutes remaining in the game.

And soon the guys came running back out, singing as Tory and the girls stood in front of the entry way and fanned out as they came through.

"Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen minutes left, better get it done

Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen more minutes, get ready, game on!."

They all were shooting baskets after being handed out basketballs as the Tory, Martha and the cheer squad were cheering them on as the crowd was cheering.

"Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen minutes left, running out of time
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen more minutes till it's on the line
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen minutes left, gotta get it done
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen more minutes till we're number one!"

They then went up to Tory and Troys dad to get the plays as Tory and the girls sang and did their cheer.

"W I L D. Wildcats

Come on, come on.

W I L D. Wildcats.

Come on, come on.

W I L D. Wildcats.

Now's the time!"

They jumped up in the air as the guys got on the court as Troy started singing

"Got to get inside, down low

In the paint, now shoot."

And as he made the shot, the guys on the bench stood up.

"Score!"

In which Tory and the girls cheered, as Troy continued to sing.

"we gotta work together."

In which Chad was then working defense as he sang.

"give me the ball. Give me the ball."

And as he got it he hit it over to Troy who caught it as he began dribbling down the court singing.

"first break, keep the ball

in control let it fly

from downtown."