26

The princess was the first to wake up as she looked around in confusion, not remembering where she had last fallen asleep.

Her eyes found Jay and she smiled softly.

She sighed as she moved her feet to the side, trying to leave him as quiet as possible.

"I'm not kicking you out your highness, but may I know the reason for your visit and why you want to leave so quickly?" Jay suddenly asked deeply, making her turn her head to look at him in surprise.

"How do you awaken when I'm quiet, but don't when I'm loud?"

"I have two children." He shrugged his shoulders as he sat up, scooting over to sit next to the queen.

Hazel smiled as she looked away from him.

"I'm going to be quite busy from now on. So, I won't really have that much time to see you. I need to be working more often and... I wanted to spend some time with you before that." She said quietly.

Jay wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her back against his chest.

He stayed quiet as he placed a kiss on her neck, making the queen close her eyes.

"I will find ways to spend time with you. You can't get rid of me my princess." Jay joked against her neck making Hazel laugh. "Right, you're the queen now. I'm sorry, your majesty."

She turned her head to look at him with an amused gaze making him give her a cheeky smile.

"I can still be your princess."

"Are you flirting, your highness?"

"Maybe." She said with a sweet shrug of her shoulders.

"Now we've both got germs in our mouths so you can't say anything about it. We're sharing."

"That's disgustin-"

He kissed her softly as she tried not to smile into the kiss.

She placed her hand in his hair as he softly laid her back against the bed.

Her dress had ridden up again and his hands hesitantly hovered over her exposed thighs, before falling onto her sides.

The queen noticed his hesitance and grabbed his hand in hers, placing it where he wanted.

She shivered as he tenderly ran his cold hand up her thigh.

He pulled away and started where he had stopped before. He ran his lips along her exposed collarbone as she closed her eyes again.

This was a new feeling to the princess. Everything with Jay felt new.

This was touch that she enjoyed. Instead of shivering from fear, she does so from pleasure. And instead of closing her eyes to avoid it, she's closing her eyes in bliss.

He moved back up and slowly kissed her. She let out a small moan as his hands reached higher.

He laid between her legs as he softly pulled on the breast string of her dress.

"Jay the-" Someone opened the door making them both pull away in a hurry, almost bumping into each other.

The princess's eyes widened at the sight of Seri at the door.

She stood there with a tray in her hand as she stared in shock at what she had just walked into.

"I apologize. I'll come back later." She said quickly as she closed the door.

"I'm so dead." Hazel whispered to herself as she looked over at Jay.

"We're so dead." He corrected as he ran a hand through his hair.