Eleven

JOY

I was at the YMCA with autumn and we were done playing and we walked out of the gym and to his car.

We sat in the car and talked. "You hungry?" He placed a hand on my thigh and I nodded.

"A lil bit but imma wait." I spoke. "you sure?" He asked. "Mhm." I nodded. "Aight." He leaned back.

My dad wouldn't be back to get me for another hour. Cuz we stoped playing early. I barely even played. I didn't. I just stop playing cuz my foot was hurting. So I didn't even play enough to sweat.

I really like this boy. He's so fine. It's almost too good to be true. Like he's so fine. Ian never almost pulled a dude like this.

We shared a small kiss before we began making out. He pulled away and spoke.

"Aye uh....I gotta tell you something." He explained. "Hm?" I questioned. "I'll tell you later." He spoke before pulling me on to his lap and I felt his hard member poking me through his shorts.

I've never been the type to use my body to get men to like me and I never will but I really like him and I just wanna....

We began full on making out and he kissed at my neck as he rubbed on my thighs.

Soon his hand traveled to my vagina and he sucked on my neck. I moaned as he rubbed me through my shorts.

I decided not to. I slowly pushed him away.

He grabbed my neck and soon we were making out. I spoke after I pulled away.

"What were you gonna tell me earlier?" I asked. "Oh uh...aight so look. I-i don't want you to get the wrong idea. I fuck with you on a friendly level and I feel like you feel like we more than friends. We just friends. I don't look at you like that...I look at you like a home girl. Ya feel me? And I got a girl." He explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I was so taken back. "Nigga what?" I chuckled.

"You couldn't have told me that before? You got a girlfri- and you kissing on me. Your dirty." I mumbled calmly. "Nah it's cool. I get it." I replied grabbing my stuff and getting out of the car.

I headed towards the YMCA and back inside so I could call my dad.

•••••••

"So we kissed occasionally and we made out and shit and....we never had sex but we did a lot of other things. Nothing sexual tho....and he has a girlfriend." I ranted.

"Eww. You hoe."

"Boy. I didn't know. He lied to me. That's why I don't like him anymore. Like I should've known. He's too fucking pretty." I went on.

"You say that like you ugly." He explained. "You not ugly." He explained. "Well I'm not calling myself ugly I'm just calling him super fine. Like I feel like he'd have a specific type." I explained.

"Well you my type." CJ grabbed my hands. I smiled a little before I shook my head.

"If we were to....date in the future...so you think our parents would be mad?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "They don't got a reason to be mad. We ain't blood." He explained.

"Oh." I mumbled. "Ok change the subject." I told him.

I was actually very upset about the autumn situation. I wanted to cry but I didn't. I also wanted to smoke but I didn't.

"Uh...ask ya mama if we can go to the mall tomorrow." He explained. "I will...when she gets here. You spending the night?" I asked.

"No. Ian even sussposed to be over here." He reminded me. "oh yeah." I mumbled.

•••••••••

I moaned as CJ went deeper. He sped up while closing his eyes.

"I'm cumming." I moaned as he sucked on my neck.

After releasing on him he grunted as he closed his eyes. "Shit." He quickly pulled out and released on my stomach.

"Fuck." He grunted as he finished. He slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom and brought back a towel to wipe my stomach off.

Then he immediately slipped his clothes on.

Although this was only the second time I felt like he just used me for my body and to get him a nut.

He was never passionate when we had sex. He just made it quick and left right after without speaking.

He hardly ever spoke through it.

Even the first time wasn't passionate.