Twenty -8

Joy

I was spending the night at my grandpa Kayden house with my other cousins.

"Naw bruh. Get away from me. Yo lil pissy ass is not sleeping in bed with me." Aron shook his head pushing dae dae away.

I laughed a little as I talked with Nyasia about my plan.

"Ok y'all... just cover for me, aight?" I explained and they nodded. I was sneaking out, once again to spend time with keyon.

I felt like I had a reason. His mom is a delusional, bipolar, lunatic ,I just wanna make him happy. I know it's draining being alone and then negativity all the time.

"Girl this nigga better be fine fine." Love shook her head. "facts." Nyasia agreed. "Listen y'all...don't worry about me." I shook my head.

We had all snuck out at least once at grandpa Kayden house cuz he always falling asleep but he likes us being over here.

But we're usually only over when our parents have something to do.

Today was one of those days.

So I know he was not prepared to watch us at all.

I laid in bed ready for these children to go to sleep.

About an hour later all the snitches was sleep so I could sneak out in peace.

Well first I had to wait for grandpa to do his one check up.

Soon he did and we had to pretend to be sleep so he wouldn't come back.

••••••••

I climbed in his bed and laid on my stomach.

I smiled as he climbed over me and leaned down to kiss my neck gently.

Then he rolled back on to his back on the side of me.

I laid my head on his chest and he rubbed my ass gently as we watched don't be a menace.

I kissed his lips and he kissed back. The only sound filling the room was our kissing and the tv.

I slowly pulled away and I could feel how hard he was but he always controlled himself and I loved that about him.

I placed a hand on his hard member through his sweats and he gave me a look.

"You can't handle this ma." He shook his head.

And he was right.

••••••••••••

"I can't take it." I moaned. "Nah this what the fuck you wanted, right?" He slowed down and gave me deeper strokes.

"Mm...I'm cumming." I moaned."cum on on me , ma." He mumbled against my lips. We shared a long passionate kiss as I creamed on his dick for the 4th time.

"Fuck baby. You so wet." He mumbled against my lips as he stared in my eyes. I didn't regret this at all.

He was very passionate and he acted like he cared. Now it was just up to what he did after to determine if he was really as perfect as I thought he was.

Him talking me through it made it 10x better. Him alone was better cuz he was bigger and he knew what to do with it.

"Can I nut in you , ma?" He questioned and I was so caught up in the moment. "Yes baby." I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck as he grunted.

I loved how he was damn near moaning when he came. That made it so much better.

"Mm fuck." He grunted into my ear as he released inside of me again.

We caught our breath before he slowly pulled out. He laid next to me in bed And wrapped his arms around me.

He pulled me on to his chest and kissed my face several times and I smiled. So he's perfect.

We knew each other for only 4 months and I feel so safe and comfortable with him. I'm so glad I met him.

How did he end up like this and both of his parents weren't there?

I fell asleep almost immediately and he did as well.