Twenty-9

Joy

School would be starting again soon and I was so sad about that but I was ready to play basketball.

And I know I wouldn't be able to see Keyon as much. He was still tryna finish his senior year despite having to take care of himself.

Today he was sussposed to meet my parents. Keyon asked me to be his girlfriend a few days after we first had sex and I said yes.

My mom wanted to meet him so quickly. We were having a family cookout today and this year it was at our house.

I was nervous because my parents would meet him and they might judge him cuz of his tattoos or his accent.

"I'm outside." Keyon explained snapping me out of my thoughts. "Ok. I'm coming." I hung up and walked out of my bedroom making sure to shut my door behind me.

I don't wanna see nobody kid laying in my bed. Na lil nigga I got bed bugs, get yo ass up.

I headed downstairs while placing my phone in my back pocket.

I reached the door and headed outside. A few family members were talking outside.

"Hey joy girl. Look at you." My aunt Dorothy smiled. "Hey auntie Dorothy." I smiled hugging her briefly.

"Gon with ya bad self." She spoke and I laughed shaking my head as I continued to Walk.

I had to walk down the street past all they cars go reach Keyons car. He stepped out of the car.

He looked so good every since he brushed up his waves and decided to let his hair grow out.

He had a fresh haircut and he wore air forces with some black jeans and a white shirt.

"Wassup." He licked his lips making his way over to me. He grabbed my waist and I kissed his lips before pulling away.

"You look nice." I complimented as we connected hands and began walking to the house.

"Preciate it. You look good as usual." His accent always made me smile. "Thank you." I mumbled as we reached the house.

I let go of his hand but I know my aunties saw and they were finna run and go tell my daddy.

"Mrs. Khloe. I thought you said you ain't have a boyfriend." Auntie Linda crossed her arms with a smirk.

"Uhh...that was last year auntie." I explained as she smiled at him. "Keyon." He held his hand out and she shook his hand.

"I'm Linda but you can just call me auntie." She explained.

After we got past all them folks and to the backyard my stomach was hurting so bad cuz I was scared.

I led him over to a table and we sat down. I tried my best to stop myself from Interfering with my parents or anyone although I knew they would be making their way over soon.

"Who you is?" Kayden furrowed his eyebrows. "Kayden. Sit down somewhere lil boy. Always tryna press somebody." I shook my head as keyon laughed.

"I was gon ask can him play with us?" He asked. "He grown Kay. He don't play games with kids." I answered.

"How old you is?" He asked keyon. "17." Keyon Replied. "This yo lil brother?" He asked and I nodded.

"Oh me too." Kayden explained. "Oh no....Im just 7 not teen." He shook his head and we laughed. "What's funny , Jay?" He mugged me.

And then he hit me. "Boy." I grabbed his ear and he whined. "Where's yo sister?" I asked referring to Alani.

"Ion know." He mugged crossing his arms. He always got a damn attitude.

"Y'all dating?" He asked keyon and keyon looked at me and I nodded meaning he could say yes.

"Mhm." He nodded. "So y'all be kissing?" Kayden leaned on the chair with a smirk showing off his two front missing teeth and we both laughed.

"Naw." Keyon responded.

"Kiss." He smirked and I shook my head. "That's yo sister , G. Why you wanna see her kiss me?" Keyon furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's not my sister." He shook his head. "Oh she not?" He chuckled. "Unt unt. That's my brother." He spoke and keyon laughed.

"Kayden imma beat yo ass." I mushed his head as he laughed.