thirty-3

Joy

I slowly stood up and walked to the car. I quickly hopped inside.

I began driving and headed straight to my house. I arrived and headed inside.

I headed upstairs after taking my shoes off. I reached my parents room and my mom held my son.

I sighed. "You okay?" She asked. I nodded.

Almost losing was so hard for me. I was going through depression and then I found out I was pregnant. Things went downhill. Since keyon was in a coma I was so stressed because I couldve lost him at any given moment. I found out it was twins and my stress was through the roof.

I ended up losing my daughter and that made it a lot worse for me. But I managed to carry kj and give birth to him. 

He looks just like his dad. Seriously. I was so thankful for him. He helped me make it. If it wasn't for him , I don't know if I would've been ok.

I picked up KJ and looked down at him. I then walked out of her room and to my room.

I'll be graduating ina few weeks and then I'll be moving out.

My parents were PISSED when they found out I was pregnant. Especially since my dad had dedicated his whole life trying to make sure I didn't get pregnant until I was 35.

And especially because this baby had some of Kayla's DNA. And also because at the time...I was losing keyon. He probably wouldn't be able to take care of KJ.

I climbed in bed and sat the 9 month old in front of me. He looked around as he grabbed things.

Soon my room door burst open revealing christian. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I questioned. "Don't be acting Funny." He mumbled.

"Ian acting funny....I don't wanna talk." I replied. "You know you miss me." He smiled.

"No Christian , get out." I mugged as I grabbed KJ and my keys before standing up.

"Where you going?" He questioned.

I shook my head. "Somewhere you not." I told him and he smacked his lips before following me out of the room.

I headed downstairs and out of the house and he definitely didn't follow.

I placed KJ in the backseat and buckled him into the car seat before hopping in the front.

I started the car and pulled off. I continued to drive until I reached the house.

I stepped out of the car and grabbed my son. I headed towards the door and knocked.

I had got word that Keyon got out of the come two days ago. Lord knows I wanted to see him right then but I waited.

He never even knew we had a baby.

The night he got shot I had this horrible nightmare...I lost him. It felt so real and my heart hurt so bad.

Soon the door opened revealing Kayla. She looked at me then at KJ. She opened the door letting us inside.

KJ looked around as he laid his head on my shoulder. I'm glad he's not a whiner. Seriously. He's so quiet.

"He's upstairs." She mumbled as I slipped my shoes off. I headed upstairs and to his room.

I knocked and earned no response. I opened the door soon and I seen him laying in bed , with his back facing the door.

I hated waking people up but after experiencing watching him in that coma for over a year...I wanted him to wake up.

"Keyon." I spoke lowly and he instantly sat up. I smiled seeing the smile on his face. He stood up as I walked over.

"I missed you so much." I smiled as he hugged me. I looked up and kissed his lips several times.

"I missed you too." He licked his lips before his eyes landed on KJ. "Wha- this my son?" He questioned with a smile easing it's way on to his lips.

"Yeah." I nodded my head as he smiled. "Can I hold him?" He asked. I nodded as I passed KJ to him.

He sat on the bed with a smile while making KJ laugh. I smiled sitting down as well.

I laid back on the bed next to him and watched as KJ crawled to him.

"What's his name? How old he is? When di-" I cut him off with a chuckle.

"His name is keyon...he's 9 months and he turns 1 on may 2nd." I replied as he picked my son up to place a kiss on his cheek.

I was so happy to have keyon back.

••••••••

My son was asleep on his chest but I was tryna get busy. "Keyon... put him down." I kissed his cheek as he smirked.

My 6 weeks been up.

"Hold on ma...where Imma put em?" He questioned. "Right there..." I pointed to the couch in his room.

"Just put pillows around him so he doesn't fall." I explained. He stood up and kissed his cheek once more before walking to the couch.

He placed him down and did as told with the pillows before shutting his door.

He slipped his shirt off as he walked back over to me. "You been cheating on me?" He questioned leaning down. We shared a kiss before I spoke.

"No." I replied pulling him on to the bed.

I decided I just wanted to cherish the moment instead of fucking so we just cuddled until I had to leave.

The End???? 🤨