thirty-4

Joy

"Fuck is you so smiley for?" Neveah asked as we reached the basketball court. She only wanted to come so she could look at some boys and get their Instagram.

We sat down at the bench and I shrugged. "I don't know." I shook my head. I was just glad keyon was back.

She watched them play but soon they were taking a break. Neveah stood up and walked over while I shook my head.

Soon a familiar boy walked up. "Oh my-" I cut myself off by smacking my lips once I seen who it was.

"Joy?" He question.

"Hey autumn." I mumbled as he picked up the water bottle next to me. He sat down and spoke.

"Wassup." He spoke. "Mmm....I don't wanna talk to you." I crossed my arms and he smacked his lips.

"You still mad?" He questioned. "I wasn't ready for you then but I'm free now." He smiled.

"Boy- I'm in a whole relationship. Fuck you. And Ian mad. I'm glad I moved on." She explained.

"Oh you in a relationship?"He sounded amused. "Ion give a fuck , I'm still tryna get with ya." He started.

"No...you wanna be a step daddy?" I chuckled. He turned towards me. "The fuck? So you easy?" He questioned.

Without saying anything I stood up and walked over to neveah. "Im ready to g- nevermind." I turned around and pulled out my phone.

I dialed Keyons number and soon he answered. He sounded like he was already out.

"Hey." I spoke. "Waddup."he spoke."where you heading?" I questioned.

"To Walmart, why?" He asked. "Can you come pick me up?" I questioned.

"Yeah , where you at?" He asked. "Im at the park by my house...but I'll send the location if you don't remember." I sat down.

"I remember. I'll be there in 5." He spoke. "Ok."

"Love you." He said making me smile. "Love you too." I hung up. I occupied myself on my phone as Autumn walked away.

Within a few minutes I seen keyons car pull up. I stood up as neveah walked over.

"I'm bout to go...I'll see you tomorrow tho." I told her.

"I-ok." She spoke. I walked over to keyons car and hopped inside the front.

I turned around and seen KJ asleep. I smiled at him before turning around and buckling my seat belt.

"Thanks." I replied as he leaned over. "Mhm." He hummed whilst kissing my lips.

"Where were you going?" I asked as he pulled away. "To Walmart. He need some formula for my house." He explained.

I nodded as he began driving. Soon we arrived at Walmart. I stepped out of the car and stretched.

He walked to the back and grabbed KJ.

I smiled walking over. "Awww hi my baby." I smiled reaching for him. I grabbed him and kissed his cheek.

We walked inside of the store. We headed to the baby aisle and he grabbed some formula.

"Keyon." I heard a females voice and prepared Myself to look at her.i turned and seen some lightskinned girl.

She was lightskinned and she looked mixed. She had long curly natural hair that stopped in the middle of her back. She had a nice body and a FAT ass.

He looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "Keyon...you Gon act like that?" She questioned.

"What?" He questioned. I stared while holding KJ. "Keyon....why you acting like that?" She questioned.

"Ian seen you in a minute. I miss you." She walked closer and I scrunched my face up.

He smacked his lips grabbing the formula. "Let's go , ma." He turned to me.

We walked out of the aisle and I heard her laugh.

"Oh you playing house? Fuck you." She spoke. I shook my head as he passed me the formula before taking keyon.

"Who the fuck is that Keyon?" I didn't hesitate to question. I used to catch an attitude about something and not speak on it , but it's definitely a new day. I wanna know NOW.

"Some shorty I used to fuck with. I stopped fucking with her a couple months before you." He explained.

I hummed in response as we headed to checkout. When he bought the formula we headed outside and to the car.

After he placed KJ in I sat in the front with an attitude. "You got an attitude?" He questioned.

"Yes keyon cuz ain't no way y'all was fucking with each other over TWO years ago and she still want you." I mugged.

"Joy , I don't know why she like that. I swear Ian cheat on you. We fucked like once after I met you but that was when we was just kicking it with each other....we wasn't fucking or nothing." He explained.

I mugged. "So you cheated?" I questioned. "Nah , joy we wasn't together then. I'm a man , I got needs too." He mugged.

"Your not a fucking man. Your a little boy Keyon and stop fucking talking to me... please." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"The fuck you got an attitude for? You clearly let niggas fuck before me." He Mumbled. "ONE. And he's not harassing me every time he sees me." I mugged.

"So , you still seeing him?" He questioned. "Yes , keyon." I rolled my eyes. "Word." He pulled off.

I realized how that sounded. Not like that...I don't still fuck with CJ like that I mean I still see him sometimes cuz he comes over a lot.

I glanced over at him. He held the same straight face as he drove.

"Keyon , ian-" I started to grab his hand but he pulled away.

THERE.. y'all leave me alone for tn 😭

Y'all really want another book...I'll think about it fr

But after a while it feels like I'm just dragging it , so idk but...I'll think about it 😕