Twenty -2

Joy

That party from a few nights ago was fun as fuck Even though I damn near broke my back tryna get away from a shooter.

I got to check up on mani and Veah and they were good.

Today I was gonna sneak out Again. I really need to stop. It's like an addiction at this point.

This party Gon be even better tho. I was texting Keyon as I got ready. My parents are letting my spend the night at Manis House because it's Manis birthday and we're sneaking out from there.

And Manis mama is never home so we good.

I grabbed my spend da night bag and my phone before walking downstairs.

My daddy was taking me to Manis House.

"You ready?" He asked looking up from khari. I nodded. "Aight." He mumbled before bringing khari up to his face and kissing her cheek before passing her back to my mama.

"Bye. Love you." I kissed my mom's cheek. "love you too. Behave yourself and say your prayers before you go to bed." She explained and I nodded.

"I will." I nodded. I said goodbye to my siblings as well before heading out of the house with my dad.

We hopped in the car and he began driving.

"Who this lil girl is again?" He asked. "Mani. You remember her." I explained. "She used to spend the night a lot." I reminded him and he nodded.

"She really skinny and tall?" He questioned and I nodded. They had met her mom a while back.

I tapped on my phone texting Mani and nem as my dad drove.

"Daddy who'd you date before my mama?" I furrowed my eyebrows before staring at him. He glanced at me before furrowing his eyebrow.

"Ion remember but Why you ask me that?" He questioned. "Just curious." I mumbled.

"You got a boyfriend?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Bet not." He Mumbled.

"Daddy I'm 16. I can have a boyfriend." I replied. "Yeah but...ion want you to get hurt. That's it." He shook his head as we arrived.

"Yeah I know....um thanks bye." I hugged him.

"I love you." He kissed my cheek. "love you too." I smiled as I grabbed my bags and stepped out of the car.

I shut the door behind myself and he watched me walk to the door and knock.

Soon the door opened revealing Manis mama in her scrubs. "Hey." I smiled. "hey baby. Come in." She invited me in and gave my dad a brief wave before he drove off.

"Mani and them is upstairs." She explained. "ok." I replied before heading upstairs.

It was about to be 7 and I was still texting Keyon.

Keyon🤔- Stay yo ass in the house

-boy fuck you and the house. I'm outside all night long

I closed my phone not giving myself time to see what else he had to say.

•••••••••••

We walked in the party and The root of all evil by Rx Papi played.

"This my shit." Mani spoke before wandering off. I was looking for keyon as I made my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed a red cup and only poured a small amount of liquor. I emptied the cup and shot it in the trash before I continued to walk around the party.

The song changed to period by city girls and so many girls began twerking.

I watched as I leaned against the counter.

Then I see a tall fine boy walk in. He was brownskinned with waves and tatts on his arms. He was wearing black jeans and a Louis Vuitton belt but his pants was still sagging.

He had watches and chains on and he looked so good with his lil white fitted shirt and air forces.

He looked up and locked eyes with me and my smile formed when I realized it was Keyon.

this nigga is such a hypocrite.

I seen him making his way over to me so I pushed my way through the crowd and I pushed my way upstairs just cuz I knew he'd have a hard time finding me.

I walked upstairs to a Room. It was a bedroom that was empty but there was red cups on the floor.

I sat down on the bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I think I'm going through my girly girl era cuz Im starting to dress my gender.