2.

It's been a couple of days since I've last seen that brunette. Maybe he got caught? Maybe he's taking a break from killing? Maybe he's killing people away from me.

Whatever it was I wanted to know.. It was weird why, but I couldn't help it.

I wonder how my parents feel about me running away. Do they care? Probably not.

I walked outside of the abandoned house in a random cut off area. I had my backpack on full of harmful things if needed. I also got a prepper spray.

To be honest, I wasn't someone to show off I was gay, and yes I'm gay, but today was different. I was going to wear my black skirt with high socks, and my white shirt.

I walked around till I got to the city. I've been stuck under the basement for way too long, so now that I'm here, I like going out.

I walked all around and got weird stares from everyone. Did I care? Yes. Did I show it? No.

I kept walking and looked around. I turned a corner and bumped into someone. I looked up..

That brunette. I gasped and step backwards and look up at him.

He looked over me as he looked around. "Fuck." He groaned.

I kept walking back, my legs felt weird. Maybe he wouldn't hurt me, maybe he was waiting for the right time to kill me. Maybe he has a list?!

I breathed out as he looked down at me. I stopped, almost like he was ordering me to stop.

He walked up to me. "You made me lose him." He gently pushed me into a wall. He looked me up and down and my breath hitched. "Ah. What's this." He touched my skirt lifting it up slightly.

I pushed him back and dropped my hands down to my crotch.

He stared at me before smiling. He walked past me again saying, "You look great in that.. Maybe you should come to my house one day." He winked before walking off.

I turned around quickly and watched him walk backwards, staring at me before turning away and walking off normally.

I turned back to infront of me and covered my face. What the hell... Why am I blushing so much?! For god sakes, he kills people!

-

I walked into a random store and decided it would be best to buy some groceries. It was really hard to find a job because everyone was already getting accepted. Tch. It's summer time now, of course everyone is gonna get a job.

I bought some easy foods to make, got drinks, mostly tea and water, I also got some fruits and vegetables. I also bought some fucking cleaning supplies because that house is dirty.

When I checked out I heard screaming when I grabbed my bags. Everyone started to run outside. I turned my head and saw the brunette running. He swiftly hid his knife before looking around as he ran.

He saw me and smirked before he went back to running.

I blushed and felt like chasing after him, but I didn't. I slowly started to walk out of the store and go back to the abandoned home I now live in.

I walked towards the door and opened it. I realized that I had a key for the door. Someone decided to just leave the key.

I dropped the bags when I was pulled back. I gasped as I turned around quickly and tried to shove the person away.

He had black hair almost like mines. His hair was longer, flipped in a really weird way..

He was wearing all black. He pinned me against the wall and I grunted. "S-stop please!" I tried to push him away.

He pushed me inside and shut the door. He dropped me on the floor. He kissed my neck and I started to moan. I didn't like this though.

"Shh.." He groaned against my neck. I whined in agony before he spoke, "If you dont like this, why are you wearing something so revealing? I had my eye on you since you walked to the store. Now I have you. I'm gonna make you feel so good.."

"N-no please.."

"You wore this outfit. You wanted this. You sent hints. The way you swayed your hips when you walked..." He bit my neck.

"A-ahh..." I groaned and tried to push him off.

"You'll look better without this outfit though.." He said and licked all over my neck.

"G-GET OFF." I kicked him off and scootched back.

The door swung open and hit him in the head. My eyes widened when I saw the brunette... My brunette.

He stared down at the guy while I stared at him.

"Liam is that you?" The brunette smirked as he spoke. He pulled the guy, Liam, up and turned him around. "What a concidence, you were next!"

The Liam guy stared at the brunette and looked away. Like his fate was done for... Oh. It was. before I knew it, he was on the floor.

"Piece of shit." The brunette growled as he dropped down and put his hands in Liam's pocket.

My breathing was slowly falling down from being so fast and scared. I realized the brunette was just trying to get some money.

"He never gave me my cash." He said as he pulled the money out. He counted it before speaking. "Broke ass." I saw five 100 dollar bills.

There's no way he said he's broke?! That's a lot for just some groceries. That makes me think... How rich is Eren?

He kicked the body over before putting the money away. I scooted back even more as he looked at me.

He smirked. "Ah.. I knew I heard someone."

He's bluffing, he's been known I was here..

He walked over to me and pulled me up. He tilted my head. "Mm.. He gave you a hickey. Not his best."

I frowned not wanting to have a fucking hickey on my neck in the first place.

He stepped back before turning around. "I'm sure i'll see you again. I gotta bounce now. I gotta kill Petra Ral. He said as he looked over his shoulder. "Bye." He winked as he walked off.

He then stopped when I spoke, "W-wait!"

"Hm." He turned around.

"Why do you kill people?" I asked quietly.

"Because they owe me, or they disrespected me. I hope you don't disrespect me. I would hate to kill you." He smirked before turning back around. "Guess I should take this pile of shit with me. I didn't mean for this shit to shit on your floor."

He smirked as he picked the guy up. "Okay I really gotta go now, Bye." He jogged out the house and slammed the door. I looked at the floor.

There was no blood.. How did he kill him?